How not to display your property for sale

i think it is disgusting.

if i met the guy concerned (thinking it would be a guy), then I'd tell him to stuff himself...

I mean, He's even stuffed a fish!!!!

I'd like to hear the questions that the agent is faced during an open day.

Hobo - jo

would you mind going back to the agent and telling them that the 'collection' is hideous and that as an agent you should be advising your client better.

That would make me feel better.

Thanks in advance.

Too much hassle to take them off the walls/floor and replace the bare space.

having once been married to a big game hunter, i don't have a problem with what's on the walls - however - having once tried to sell a house with ex-hubby's heads in, after the first viewing we quickly took them down and stored them at his parents place.

specially built room look a bit strange without them tho.

Please tell me someone here will be going to the open this Saturday...

Even just to walk in and gasp loudly, shake your head, turn on your heel and walk out in protest... please... someone.... and then ofcourse report back on here what the house of horrors feels like.

Or loudly repeat some of the jokes posted on here, if you're that sorta person.

Last edited:
Even just to walk in and gasp loudly, shake your head, turn on your heel and walk out in protest... please... someone.... and then ofcourse report back on here what the house of horrors feels like.

I cut up dead animals all the time in my kitchen. Bits of flesh, skin and bone flying everywhere. Doesn't seem so horrible to me.

Where do I start?

I wouldn't mind the trophies, if they are not that much compressed into one area.

Anyway, it's about preferences, some like to
hunt, others prefer to be hunted ... ;)

Advice: Don't buy the house if you have a sleepwalker in the family! :p

Wondering: Why didn't they put one (or more) in the bedroom too? Maybe the current owners don't like to be watched? :eek:

By the way I didn't see a bull, tiger or any similar either in the bedroom! Though did not look under the bed and in the wardrobe! :D

One of our favourite family movie is Toy Story. I wonder what's happening in that house during night, when everybody is asleep? :eek:

By the way I can't see the matter as a base for negotiation. Or is it?

... by the way Lizzie, you rock!!!!

I never thought about it this way, but will definitely consider in the future. Might even go back to some exes and take action. ;)
HMMMMM, on the other hand, it is easier to get over them if I don't have to look at their heads mounted on the living room walls.

By the way, what a good daughter in law you are, after all that you still keep in touch with your mother in law! :p

Sometimes I feel like the kids should end up their too.
OR the hoons from the street, the neighbour with the Harley, the other neighbour who is mowing the lawn 9 am on Sunday etc. :mad:

Back