How to spot a drug house.

Easy!

Go to realestate.com.au
Enter Frankston North as the suburb
Click enter

You will see a wide range of layouts and sizes for your viewing pleasure;)

Look for sneakers tied to power lines. Thought it was a myth til I had a tour of a rough part of wagga and the known druggies had the shoes up

Look for sneakers tied to power lines. Thought it was a myth til I had a tour of a rough part of wagga and the known druggies had the shoes up

Yes, I have heard that too....

A person I know quite well has some houses in a rural area, and one of them had some sneakers tied to power lines....

When he heard what it (supposedly) meant, his answer was pretty simple.

Load the 12 gauge > pull the trigger > no sneakers / no problem.

I was told by somebody in the law business that this really is a myth. I wonder if it used to be the "silent sign" until everybody found out what it means, and now there is another "silent sign"?

meth.jpg

Sneakers on the power lines... Hadn't heard that.

Might be difficult in Mt Druitt ,, there were sneakers over power lines every where .....:eek:

Seriously though . I did a house Visit in letho and while I was going down the Short Cul de sac someone accelerated to pass me ... yeah it's that type of place .......and while I was doing the home visit a constant stream of cars came down and stopped out side the house opposite .

I asked my pateint and she shook her head . Said " they keep it under the dog house and they have a pit bull chained up there . When the police raid them they don't go near the dog ...."

Cliff

Might be difficult in Mt Druitt ,, there were sneakers over power lines every where .....:eek:

I reckon sneakers on power lines are a bit like graffiti - leaving your mark... bored kids with too much time on their hands.

My own husbands sneakers disappeared one morning and ended up on power lines down the road.

I knew the occupants of the surrounded homes so know the occupants weren't druggies and know they would report dubious activity in the street.

I know you don't have to be particularly smart to be a drug dealer but how totally dumb would you be to advertise it.

Might be difficult in Mt Druitt ,, there were sneakers over power lines every where

... There's drug dealers everywhere too! :p

I did actually have one a few years ago, a small hydro set up in the spare bedroom. Thankfully for the owner, the damages were small and only in the one room.

I had another that was fishy, but couldn't find anything. No furniture, except for a bed, one pair of boots at the door and no fridge. No, the tenant wasn't moving out. There was no smells, signs of damages, equipment.. Nothing! I don't know what came of that, if anything because it wasn't one of my properties - I was simply training the new girl before I finished up. She actually asked me if that was normal, pretty sure I replied with what do you think?!

I had another that was fishy, but couldn't find anything. No furniture, except for a bed, one pair of boots at the door and no fridge. No, the tenant wasn't moving out. There was no smells, signs of damages, equipment.. Nothing! I don't know what came of that, if anything because it wasn't one of my properties - I was simply training the new girl before I finished up. She actually asked me if that was normal, pretty sure I replied with what do you think?!

That was the house where a rapist takes his victims. Or a very cheap and nasty brothel :eek:

Back