How to spot a drug house.

I've always wondered why some people have really noisy front door walkways that crunch under your feet. Maybe they just like the sound of it. Now that I think about it, they often have CCTV aswell.

Think you will find that drug houses are normally private rental.
They wouldn't take the chance of going through an agent as they know majority of them do inspections.
So few and far between I wouldn't concern yourself with it, just Hysteria.

A couple of years ago at a neighbourhood BBQ, a bloke down the street was telling a person new to the street that the area used to be rough 20 years ago but all that stuff was over and he was pretty alert anyway.
A little while later, the rental house right next door to him was raided - meth lab. It was pretty funny.
Must have been a big deal because there was lots of activity and the whole place had to be stripped. It would have cost the landlord a fortune.

Mexican-Drug-Lord-House-Raid-0.jpg

RBzKHqp.jpg

23-More-Gold-machine-guns-and-pistols-most-were-never-fired-just-held-for-collection-value1.jpg

:eek::cool:

I was told by somebody in the law business that this really is a myth. I wonder if it used to be the "silent sign" until everybody found out what it means, and now there is another "silent sign"?

This doesn't help for a house, but fireworks are used to signify where the deal is going down too. Worked that out when I stayed at a friends house near windale...I didn't believe it, but sure enough every <i forget the night> it would happen in a different sport around the surburb and surrounding and talking to the locals that was where they got them from.

This doesn't help for a house, but fireworks are used to signify where the deal is going down too. Worked that out when I stayed at a friends house near windale...I didn't believe it, but sure enough every <i forget the night> it would happen in a different sport around the surburb and surrounding and talking to the locals that was where they got them from.

Sounds Legit :D

war-on-drugs.jpg

Back