investing $500

Would love some help and info on investing $500. Playing with the share market is all I can think of, but it's so little to play with.

Any info you guys can give me?

first invest some time in finding out all the free education on investments you can. Then perhaps look into paying for some specific investment education you have researched.

In the meantime track a shadow investment. Pretend you bought $5,000 and see where it might have got you.

first invest some time in finding out all the free education on investments you can. Then perhaps look into paying for some specific investment education you have researched.

In the meantime track a shadow investment. Pretend you bought $5,000 and see where it might have got you.

cool tips! thanks!!

Would love some help and info on investing $500. Playing with the share market is all I can think of, but it's so little to play with.

Any info you guys can give me?

You would be losing $20 or so with each buy and sell :confused:

4% of your money

Last edited:
I've just got $500 in savings total. It's hitting 3.6%pa in interest and wondering what better way I could be using it.

At least it's safe in there compounding at 3.6%,try and built it and while you inbetween study what happens in the "ASX",I started with 4k in 1983
so it does not matter what you start only if you have an idea what you would like to end up with good luck..imho..

http://www.asx.com.au/education/sharemarket-games.htm

At least it's safe in there compounding at 3.6%,try and built it and while you inbetween study what happens in the "ASX",I started with 4k in 1983
so it does not matter what you start only if you have an idea what you would like to end up with good luck..imho..

http://www.asx.com.au/education/sharemarket-games.htm

thanks willair. I know $500 is the minimum amount required to start trading but couldnt see how it would be worth it. will sit on it and keep building on it, but will check out your link too. tah!

Don't do this (high risk) but pretend you did.

Buy bitcoin over the next 6-72 hours when it bottoms (currently $348USD, may end up closer to $330USD, could even go lower, but even now is good buying).

Sell when it rebounds above $380USD.

Don't do this (high risk) but pretend you did.

Buy bitcoin over the next 6-72 hours when it bottoms (currently $348USD, may end up closer to $330USD, could even go lower, but even now is good buying).

Sell when it rebounds above $380USD.

Is this a Hint to your 'high risk investment' you been banging on about lately?

pinkboy

Not intended as a hint but highly related.

I'm actually mining other cryptocurrencies. So far, so good, but I'm not out of the woods yet.

dogecoin_logo_large_verge_medium_landscape.png

Open accounts with two betting companies who give you first deposit bonus.

Bet on opposite teams on each. Workout the distribution.

Pocket the bonus.

You know.......500 bucks doing sport arbitrage is not a bad idea.
I did sport arbitrage when I was at uni. Mainly back the UK teams here and back the Aus team in a UK company. Margin was so small. It is kind of pointless now.
Then I moved on to take advantage of 'first time bonus'. I ran out of betting companies. Now, time to time I take advantage of seasonal bonuses.

Back