IP Cashflow and Growth projection website

Hi Srini,
I had a quick look and it really looks great. Is there any chance to change the format for the year? I haven't quite worked out your numbering system. is it Year 1, Month 1? What does the Value 'Y 181' represent? :)

Thanks Sandra and Ali.

Yes, that is a typo. Will fix that tonight. Thanks for letting me know

Vic stamp duty appears to be incorrect

Hi Drfuzzy,

I have compared the rates with the ones from SROs website. Could I ask what purchase price you tried and what the stamp duty it showed you?

Once you let me know, I'll look into it straight away. Thanks for the pickup and taking time to respond.

Cheers
Srini

The LVR calculation appears to be based on the total cost, not the purchase price.

The PIA program (sold via the Somersoft site) is generally accepted as one of the best programs out there and has been vetted by accountants. It would be worthwhile running the two side by side to see how they compare.

The LVR calculation appears to be based on the total cost, not the purchase price.

The PIA program (sold via the Somersoft site) is generally accepted as one of the best programs out there and has been vetted by accountants. It would be worthwhile running the two side by side to see how they compare.

That's a good tip. Thank you. I'll definitely do that.

That's a good tip. Thank you. I'll definitely do that.

How do you refresh the investment summary and projection? I changed the value for cash deposit and its not reflected/updated in the main screen.

Could you also round the dollars on the Y axis for the Projection to the nearest 100 or 1000?

Also, how about an option to print the Investment projection graphcs and OR tables to PDF?

How do you refresh the investment summary and projection? I changed the value for cash deposit and its not reflected/updated in the main screen.
Try hitting the Crunch Numbers button again, it should update the main screen.

Could you also round the dollars on the Y axis for the Projection to the nearest 100 or 1000?
I'll add an option for this in the next version

Also, how about an option to print the Investment projection graphcs and OR tables to PDF?
This is coming in the next version as well.

Thanks for trying out the site.

Hi all

Here is the next set of updates.

1. Stamp duty calc now fixed and matched with various SRO websites
2. Projection charts now show 1000s in the Y axis

Thanks
Srini

Back