iPhone 4 purchase opportunity

Hi all,

I have the opportunity to purchase a substantial number of iPhone 4 (16gb) from my work. They are used, but are in good condition without any major scratches or faults and they are unlocked for use with any carrier. Colour is black.

My question is though if I do buy them, other than eBay or Gumtree, does anyone know how I may sell them? I would like to make some money from it, however, I am aware that eBay has a limit on the number that I can sell in any one month (five only per month):confused:.

Seriously though, a month ago my friend put a status on her facebook asking if anyone was selling an Iphone 4 because her 14 year old wants to buy one second hand. My 14 year old has also been begging for one. Both of them Don't want 3's as there is better app's/games you can use with the Iphone 4.

So facebook and Gumtree is another option!

I'd be interested in one too :D.

I bought one from a lady (and I use that term loosely) that was apparently "excellent condition". It was cracked, broken sim holder, loooong way from excellent condition. I was refunded but it cost me to return it. I'd prefer to buy local now rather than risk another dodgy ebay phone.

Why is there a limit of 5 on eBay? You can sell 40 items per month for free (listing fee is free anyway).

Hand out flyers outside high schools. Gosh, kids today :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pffffffffttttttttttttt !! Kids won't want an iphone4!!! Get with the times. If its not 5s or 5c or the latest Samsung they won't be interested.:eek:

Me on the other hand would be happy to upgrade my old working 3s to a 4....... ..................:rolleyes:

Pffffffffttttttttttttt !! Kids won't want an iphone4!!! Get with the times. If its not 5s or 5c or the latest Samsung they won't be interested.:eek:

Me on the other hand would be happy to upgrade my old working 3s to a 4....... ..................:rolleyes:
iPhone 3 to 4 was a huge performance improvement. Sometimes I've had to go back to my old 3 and it's such a pain.

I can't see anything to justify upgrading from a 4 to a 5. Or even to an android ATM. The 4 does an excellent job for me.

But my daughter bought a second hand iphone 4 while she was overseas which worked fine- until the original owner remotely deactivated it.

I wouldn't urinate on an iphone if it was on fire - mainly because of a fair of getting electrocuted. These are terrible phones and you would then be stuck with the evil software restrictions by having to use, or attempting to use itunes. Try getting a photo from an iphone onto a computer other than your own computer.

Best to stop using apple and let it die a slow death.

I can't see anything to justify upgrading from a 4 to a 5. Or even to an android ATM. The 4 does an excellent job for me.

You need to try Siri, the voice command thingy introduced with the iPhone 4s. It is just amazing.

I can say "phone my wife" and it'll work out who to phone. I can say "set an alarm for 7:00 am" or "set an alarm for 30 minutes" and it will work it out. You can even tell Siri to set an alarm if you approach or leave a location.

Honestly, that alone is worth the price of admission.

The iPhone 4 does not have Siri but put me down for one too, I do software development and can do with some older machines to test on.

Hi Benn,

I'll have 2 minus gst...I also have a iphone3 locked i can throw in + a collectible nokia in bad condition but hey i'm negotiable too.

PM me who knows i may have what u want.

Cheers Spades.

The kids not earning an income whose parents make them pay out of their pocket money/savings do. :D

Back