iPODS - What the hell are they??

I've got a 60G Ipod photo which is awesome! It holds 2G of photos plus all the songs i can handle - no problems with batteries or scratching.

I bought an FM transmitter for in at Christmas which plugs in and plays all the songs (with reasonable audio output quality) through my car sterio system.

If you're concerned about your ipod failing (apart from the 1 year warranty) you can purchase an extended Ipod care kit for $100 which is like comprehensive insurance (covers drops, water and unexplained failings) money well spent if you ask me.

Cheers, e x

I have had an iPod Mini for about 3 months. Works fine without any problems so far. I recharge it onec or twice a week. Battery last at least 10 hours.

For me who likes to listen a lot of music on the go, I find it great. I can even listen to it in my car through a tape converter.

Cheers,

WARNING TO IPOD OWNERS:

i bought one a year or two back when on conference/hols.
i won one literally 24hrs later at an exhibitors stand.

i gave my g'friend the 'bought' one and kept my 'won' one...

i showed my brother it one day, and wouldnt u know it, havent seen it since!!

so, $400 later, my brother and my gfriend each have an ipod of mine.
both of which conveniently forget, when i see them!!

iPODs are great. I bought a shuffle a year ago and it's been working flawlessly. As well as music, I use it to listen to podcasts such as the Saturday morning Money & Invetment show on ABC radio.

If I was buying one now though I'd buy a Nano rather than a shuffle, I thought a lack of screen would be no big deal but now in hindsight it would be very nice to have.

Back