Is anybody doing it alone???

I'm at ease with the fact that my partner doesn't show the same interest/enthusiasm in property investing..it doesn’t faze me.…..I feel it makes the journey towards financial independence more desperate and challenging..…

My wife is no where near as anal as I am about property investing, she's quite happy for me to have my "little Monopoly hobby"..... THAT IS.... until we're talking to other like minded people or just someone interested in what we're doing, the enthusiasm is then 10 fold what it usually is (not the "yes dear, thats good" thing :rolleyes: ), she gets a real buzz out of what we're achieving and where it is leading us to.

I don't really mind that her enthusiasm for property is not there 24/7 like myself (told ya I'm anal), the fact that she has the confidence and trust in me to take "control of our destiny" and do my thing with property gives me comfort and makes me feel good in myself.

I guess what I'm saying is that even though your spouse/partner may not share your "interest", the fact that they have the trust to let you do what your doing shows that they do support you and you're not really doing it alone

BF :)

Last edited:
until we're talking to other like minded people or just someone interested in what we're doing, the enthusiasm is then 10 fold what it usually is (not the "yes dear, thats good" thing ), she gets a real buzz out of what we're achieving and where it is leading us to.

That's the benefit of networking/meeting with other enthusiasts. I feel blessed to have access to this forum and that I live in a city where meetings are held regularly.

Back