Is anyone buying now?!

Are you buying or looking at buying in the next few months?

• Yes

Votes: 250 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 121 23.7%
  • Only if it's a very good deal

Votes: 140 27.4%

• Total voters
Can't find a PPOR at all :(

But bought an IP in North Perth last week

Got an offer on another WA Property and hoping to win.

Both development deals, both not ridiculously priced.

That should stop me buying until the end of the year.

Settled on a development site in March and moving forward with this one.
Purchased another development site 2 weeks ago and settling in June, both in Perth.

Now looking for another development site, either Perth or Melb, depending on what I can source, getting tougher.

Just got one last week. I am stopping now onky because getting married in jan next year. Doen to one incone for following two years due to us wanging two chikdren.

3 in total willdo now

Yes, looking in a few suburbs around Adelaide for a property that needs heavy reno work. Look to re-sell it towards end of year also.

bought in victoria

We bought 12 oomph with wb house. $525000.we ll subdivide and renovate.
3year plan.deal ll generate approx $300-350000.
we looked for a very long time 2 find this deal.
Bought in Vegas 2 properties. Was very easy 2 find. Cash Flow great 17 and 22 % return,
Plus it doubled in value last 3 years

Just got one last week. I am stopping now onky because getting married in jan next year. Doen to one incone for following two years due to us wanging two chikdren.

3 in total willdo now

Just wondering whether your code name is a typo as well as the five in this short post?

We bought 12 oomph with wb house. $525000.we ll subdivide and renovate.
3year plan.deal ll generate approx $300-350000.
we looked for a very long time 2 find this deal.
Bought in Vegas 2 properties. Was very easy 2 find. Cash Flow great 17 and 22 % return,
Plus it doubled in value last 3 years

whereabouts is the wb house? the best ones are the subdivision plots where the orginal house is located with sufficient space to put one in the back or front.

Back