kitchen recommendation

hi everyone

A quick note to let everyone know we just used Zesta kitchen to install a cheap kitchen in an IP. Result was fantastic, service excellant, turnaround time very quick, one of the cheapest we could find (other than flat pack) and surprisingly the quality was great. In fact almost better than the mob we used on our PPOR.

Anyhow, just thought I would share this, if anyone is wondering which company to use to install a kitchen. I believe Zesta are owned by Bunnings.

Cheers, BJL

i went into their showroom at victoria gardens in richmond.
the sales guy completely ignored me, despite all the interest that i showed.
eventually he shoved some brochures into my hand and walked away!
guess he didn't like my hair :D

we just used Zesta kitchen to install a cheap kitchen in an IP. Result was fantastic, service excellant, turnaround time very quick, one of the cheapest we could find (other than flat pack) and surprisingly the quality was great. In fact almost better than the mob we used on our PPOR.

What was the cost? Some photos would be great....

Being in a fairly remote area (the local kitchen places are a proper cabinetmaker and the local hardware store), anyone know if any of the places listed in this thread have options to buy online - sans appliances - and get the kitchen couriered out flatpack?

Might be a prettier option for me than hanging around at the second-hand kitchen place all the time. They currently have something in bright orange, and another with gas hotplates in the benchtop, although they have had some really nice secondhand kitchens in there in the past.

Back