Looks Like A Good Forum

Novar,

Thanks for posting,

btw if anyone wants a good read on financial success
check out MJ's story, it's very inspirational

http://www.thefastlanetomillions.com/articles/2008/10/my-fastlane-story/

I've always thought there's a factory where they turn out these guys. It has always amused me how much is said and how little background provided that could allow it to be checked out. This one looks like the standard model:

I graduated from a major University with 2 business degrees

Cite degree qualifications from unnamed institution - CHECK

I told her my secret: An entrepreneur’s income generation is different than someone who worked at a job. Income generation for a person working a job was LINEAR. Entrepreneur income generation is EXPONENTIAL.

Meaningless observation about wealthy people using Fancy Words - CHECK

A book which really helped me: My “bible” which would got me through the hard times was Tony Robbins “AWAKEN THE GIANT WITHIN”.

Cite well-known guru for halo effect - CHECK

I had a business idea. I researched the idea and discovered two companies already on the internet doing something similar.

Cite unnamed idea for unnamed business - CHECK

I increased my marketing activities on my website by learning search engine optimization (SEO) and by sending out small, targeted email campaigns

It was working. Revenue generation was increasing. As my site continued to grow, I continued to educate myself on programming. I was constantly improving the website.

Show development of unnamed idea and unnamed business - CHECK

I'm guessing spam, BTW.

Building a successful, profitable business starts with NEEDS. Solve problems. Fill needs. Satisfy urges. Make things easier for people. Streamline systems better than your competitors.

State the bleeding obvious..make it sound profound and novel - CHECK

• How to immediately change the course of your financial life with one easy decision!
  • Law of Attraction? Why this law plays second fiddle to the REAL LAW that continues to go unpublicized.
  • What the rich know and aren’t telling you and why they aren’t telling you.
  • How the rich use you to get richer.
  • Fastlane on ramps; driving, tailgating, passengering and how they all can make you obscenely rich.
  • The real secret to accumulating wealth fast and no, it isn’t real estate.
  • Avoid critical detours that can put you off the Fastlane for good.
  • How to correctly align your choices to maximize the speed of your millionaire path.
  • How to accelerate your earnings exponentially and fire your boss permanently.
  • The least traveled expressways to wealth and how to get on them.
  • Why most people never will get rich and how you can avoid the tempting traps
Take the bleeding obvious and make a list -CHECK

My business growth has been explosive, to say the least. My biggest month of net income was $203,000. Net, $203,000 in one freaking month

Success!!! success!! - CHECK

Photos of flash cars and gratutious consumption - CHECK

And to the main game...

Pre-Order “The Fastlane To Millions” today and receive 20% off the cover price. Simply complete the form below. You will be contacted when the book is available for purchase at the 20% discount rate.

Estimated release date: Winter 2008
Estimated MSRP: $18.95 - $22.95
(THIS IS A REAL BOOK, not an EBook!)

Buy My Book
- CHECK

BINGO! :rolleyes:

I've always thought there's a factory where they turn out these guys. It has always amused me how much is said and how little background provided that could allow it to be checked out. This one looks like the standard model:

I graduated from a major University with 2 business degrees

Cite degree qualifications from unnamed institution - CHECK

I told her my secret: An entrepreneur’s income generation is different than someone who worked at a job. Income generation for a person working a job was LINEAR. Entrepreneur income generation is EXPONENTIAL.

Meaningless observation about wealthy people using Fancy Words - CHECK

A book which really helped me: My “bible” which would got me through the hard times was Tony Robbins “AWAKEN THE GIANT WITHIN”.

Cite well-known guru for halo effect - CHECK

I had a business idea. I researched the idea and discovered two companies already on the internet doing something similar.

Cite unnamed idea for unnamed business - CHECK

I increased my marketing activities on my website by learning search engine optimization (SEO) and by sending out small, targeted email campaigns

It was working. Revenue generation was increasing. As my site continued to grow, I continued to educate myself on programming. I was constantly improving the website.

Show development of unnamed idea and unnamed business - CHECK

I'm guessing spam, BTW.

Building a successful, profitable business starts with NEEDS. Solve problems. Fill needs. Satisfy urges. Make things easier for people. Streamline systems better than your competitors.

State the bleeding obvious..make it sound profound and novel - CHECK

• How to immediately change the course of your financial life with one easy decision!
  • Law of Attraction? Why this law plays second fiddle to the REAL LAW that continues to go unpublicized.
  • What the rich know and aren’t telling you and why they aren’t telling you.
  • How the rich use you to get richer.
  • Fastlane on ramps; driving, tailgating, passengering and how they all can make you obscenely rich.
  • The real secret to accumulating wealth fast and no, it isn’t real estate.
  • Avoid critical detours that can put you off the Fastlane for good.
  • How to correctly align your choices to maximize the speed of your millionaire path.
  • How to accelerate your earnings exponentially and fire your boss permanently.
  • The least traveled expressways to wealth and how to get on them.
  • Why most people never will get rich and how you can avoid the tempting traps
Take the bleeding obvious and make a list -CHECK

My business growth has been explosive, to say the least. My biggest month of net income was $203,000. Net, $203,000 in one freaking month

Success!!! success!! - CHECK

Photos of flash cars and gratutious consumption - CHECK

And to the main game...

Pre-Order “The Fastlane To Millions” today and receive 20% off the cover price. Simply complete the form below. You will be contacted when the book is available for purchase at the 20% discount rate.

Estimated release date: Winter 2008
Estimated MSRP: $18.95 - $22.95
(THIS IS A REAL BOOK, not an EBook!)

Buy My Book
- CHECK

BINGO! :rolleyes:

Thank god you said it first TF.

I read about 3 lines of this guy's story and thought I was hearing Henry Kaye or someone similar giving us the rags to riches spruik, and went no further.

I wasn't going to mention it as I thought everyone would be sick of my cynicism by now (surely not - I've got loads more left! :D)

I always get worried when they whack their photo in and they're wearing a suit or a sports jacket - like it's gunna give you more cred? Not.

And there's the standard picture of the Lambo or something similar.

Radar up, my friends.

thanks for the link novar, it does look interesting, I have book marked it.

even people that are trying to sell you something can offer great information ;)

No worries Xenia :D

If you read the topic line and post, I linked to the forum.

TF, for some reason your attitude does nothing for me.
Something tells me you look just like your avatar. :rolleyes:

Token funder & Bayview

It's ok to be suspicious about people's motives but any experienced INTERNET user should be able to see beyond the sales pitch.

Over analysing things doesn't help.

I think the lesson learned and what I took most from that article was that if we do something well and concentrate on it we are likely to succeed.
It's as simple as that.

cheers

Token funder & Bayview

It's ok to be suspicious about people's motives but any experienced INTERNET user should be able to see beyond the sales pitch.

I think the lesson learned and what I took most from that article was that if we do something well and concentrate on it we are likely to succeed.
It's as simple as that.

cheers

I doubt this was an over analysis of the article, IMHO it screams SCAM.
And rather than any experienced INTERNET user I'd say any reasonable person with their head screwed on could see this for what it really is... A Sales Pitch

TF, for some reason your attitude does nothing for me. Something tells me you look just like your avatar. :rolleyes:
I didnt think we resorted to personal insults here.

Token funder & Bayview

It's as simple as that.

cheers

If anything; I under-analysed. I wiped it off (the article; not the forum) in 5 seconds.

But you're right; the rest of the forum will have some excellent stuff, for sure.

It just makes me laugh when we read all these auto-biographical testimonials from these people, and they never have any real details about the "exciting new business" that has grown by 300% in 5 mins etc.

I can only conclude from this that:
a) There really isn't any exciting new business
b) it is a very vaguely worded lure to tempt you to want to find out more, hence you need to hand over some hard-earned to get the info
c) all of the above.

There are loads of very successful people who actually have "done it" who willingly share their success stories - with details included - for free, or they are so busy and being successful that they haven't got the time and don't share anything at all unless you ask them, from my experience.

More investigation required of that forum.

Speaking of forums - it's very quite from the G.H.P.C boys of late. Maybe they are too busy out looking for an IP now that the rates are so low?

Last edited:
Its absolute online marketing rubbish. There is nothing fast or easy about online marketing. Learning SEO is so difficult its not funny and very difficult to make money with it. You're better off getting qualified traffic with Google adwords.

There is not one specific on the site. And there is definitely no fastlane to wealth. If there was, why isnt everyone on it. if its o easy, why isnt everyone wealthy.

Can someone answer that one?

The paragraph below from the site is a dead set joke. How can anyone take this crap seriously:

"When I was in my 20's, they laughed and said I was nuts. "MJ! You're dreaming!" Then, I got the last laugh. I retired in my 30's and now live a dream. Those same people now whore their life away for a paycheck only to reclaim their salvation on the weekend. With a correctly executed Fastlane plan, everyday of your life can be your weekend."

Token funder & Bayview

It's as simple as that.

cheers

They want you to see past the sales pitch.

I'm suggesting you see through it.

BTW, I still have a copy of Mosaic from my early days on the net. An experienced INTERNET user can tell you what it is :rolleyes:

And why would there be any correlation between a person's ability to use the Internet and their susceptibility to sales pitches? It's Internet users that have lost millions to those Nigerian scammers, so they must obviously be an astute lot.

GP

TF,

There I was thinking about how to write my own Rags to Riches story and you have provided the perfect template of what to include. Now just to find that secret idea.

"What the rich know and aren’t telling you and why they aren’t telling you. "

I love these ones. The 'rich' are those funny guys with a label stamed on their forehead right?

maybe they know that to be rich you either need to be born with it, work dam hard or be lucky - sometimes a bit of all. They won't tell you because they don't know you exist, plus it's not exactly an exciting point of conversation.

Back