Looks Like A Good Forum

"What the rich know and aren’t telling you and why they aren’t telling you. "

And having become financially free from <unnamed> scheme, I now have no higher aim than to assist others achieve freedom.

I strongly believe in putting back to the community, so have donated $<X> to charity.

Oh, and have I told you I'm a Christian, so you can trust me? :p

And having become financially free from <unnamed> scheme, I now have no higher aim than to assist others achieve freedom.

I strongly believe in putting back to the community, so have donated $<X> to charity.

Kool that settles it then where do I sign? LOL

you forgot the key bit:

...so buy my book/DVD/CD/tickets to my Free Information Session.

I really do find these guys a joke.

I've been fortunate enough to meet and do business with a large number of seriously wealthy, self-made men (sorry ladies..they're all guys in my world).

These are the sort of people with houses that tourist buses/boats pause at and who buy boats where you don't get change out of $3-4M.

Not surprisingly they are very diverse personalities, though interestingly enough, not one has the vibe/character of any of the self-promoting gurus out there. Frankly they're more likely to come across as manic depressives the better you get to know them.:eek:

That said, to the extent they have anything in common, I'd characterise it as follows:

• They love what they do more than the cash in generates. It didn't start that way, necessarily, but invariably gets that way.
  • They have excellent bullhsit meters and can pick a sucker bet a mile off.
  • They spend as much time undrstanding risk as they do opportunity.
  • They don't follow any gurus and haven't been to a motivational sessions in their lives. For some reason the most common reading material amongst the guys I now is historical biographies..go figure.
  • They get good (if, occassionally expensive) advice from people who know more about stuff than they do and who can be trusted. Then they keep them.
  • They know the businesses and industries they're in widely and deeply. They are prolific consumers of information directly and indirectly relevant to their world.
  • They are realists and fiercely rationalist in their approach. If the world looks like it is going pearshaped they accept it and move on.
  • Most drink too much.

All that said, in spite of the money most of the late night conversations still run along the lines of relationships, family and health. They're no happier than the rest of us.

Long ago I came to the conclusion that once you are financially capable of maintaining the basics, you work out that more cash won't compensate for a poor home life, bad health or the fear you should be doing something else.

I suspect it is no concidence that Bill Gates professes to be at his happiest giving his money away.....

FWIW

Edit: hang on...unattributed references, a long list stating the obvious....BUY MY BOOK!!! ;)

May be stating the obvious to you, but still good of you to post it. Thanks. good stuff.
Ties in well with that post from Dazz (may he RIP) regarding similar topic. Mindset of millionaires type stuff.

May be stating the obvious to you, but still good of you to post it. Thanks. good stuff.
Ties in well with that post from Dazz (may he RIP) regarding similar topic. Mindset of millionaires type stuff.

I agree, it's good to read a positive story now and then and it doesn't matter if they are true or fiction.......;)

No worries Xenia :D

If you read the topic line and post, I linked to the forum.

TF, for some reason your attitude does nothing for me.
Something tells me you look just like your avatar. :rolleyes:

Thanks so much for your gracious comments, very smart!

Yes, I do look like my business thank you! Do you look like your avatar?

Last edited:
Ummmmm...Xenia I think you'll find Novar was attempting to have a (lame)shot at me, not you.

BTW, I do look like my avatar.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummmmm...Xenia I think you'll find Novar was attempting to have a (lame)shot at me, not you.

BTW, I do look like my avatar.;)

In that case I do sincerly appologise Novar. It did not make sense to me why I was responded to with an insult after thanking you for the web site.

I actually liked the site, I was in the middle of a project and took a phrase out of one of the sales letters that pieced together what I had been working on. I have no idea what they were even selling and would not comment on it, but that one phrase was valuable to me.

ianvestor,

Already been down the website side of things.

Made heaps and crashed the server in the process. The power of internet marketing is amazing.

Now for the book and dvds. But wait there's more................

And rather than any experienced INTERNET user I'd say any reasonable person with their head screwed on could see this for what it really is... A Sales Pitch

Of course its a sales pitch.

Every ad on realestate.com.au is a sales pitch.
Every ad on TV is a sales pitch.
Every ad on radio is a sales pitch.
Every billboard is a sales pitch.
Every brochure you get in your mail is a sales pitch.
The design of stores are a sales pitch.
Funky labels are a sales pitch.
Someone selling a car uses a sales pitch.

We all work for companies that use a sales pitch...
or we have our own businesses that use a sales pitch.

When we're in a job interview, we present a sales pitch.

We live in an economy where goods are produced and SOLD.

What's wrong with a sales pitch???

Its absolute online marketing rubbish. There is nothing fast or easy about online marketing. Learning SEO is so difficult its not funny and very difficult to make money with it. You're better off getting qualified traffic with Google adwords.

Agreed. If it really was so easy, everyone would be doing it. Plenty of people buy these products and attend seminars, but only a small percentage actually make money from it.

Not saying its not possible to make money from it. I know people who have made a LOT of money online. Just that it takes a lot of work upfront to know what you're doing before the rewards come.

Having just had a lot to do with a range of clickbank products in this market, I can tell you that there is a LOT of crap out there being pushed by fairly dodgy people. There ARE good people to learn from, but identifying them is not always easy.

Back