I like the other Forum better

David, just wanted to provide a tip from the other, closed thread.

Moshe's techniques would work well in a pawn shop where ;

A). The seller is desperate
B). There is a very high level of uncertainty about the current value of the goods in question.

Neither of this is the case with Sydney residential property.

I think it is time to start thinking deeper about what you are doing and what you are trying to achieve.

Not much..there are a few similar ones being flogged on eBay for cheap prices.

Plus fleer is not as valuable as upper deck, assuming same condition.

There are many counterfeit MJ rookie cards sold on ebay, but authentic ones can go for up to 100K!

I would like to see Moshe and StarofDavid in a real estate buying tv reality show. Should make for good entertainment.

There are many counterfeit MJ rookie cards sold on ebay, but authentic ones can go for up to 100K!

That's insane.

I remember the MJ rookie card being all the rage back in the early 1990s - I'm sure 25 years have added additional value.

Could cash it in for an IP deposit :)

Cheers

Jamie

I would like to see Moshe and StarofDavid in a real estate buying tv reality show. Should make for good entertainment.
There is already a show like that... Property Wars. It is amazing!

Property Wars videos and follow professional home buyers as they purchase foreclosed houses sight unseen.

Most of the buyers are total jerks. They fight and swear at each other. Car crash television and totally addictive.

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/property-wars/

David, just wanted to provide a tip from the other, closed thread.

Moshe's techniques would work well in a pawn shop where ;

A). The seller is desperate
B). There is a very high level of uncertainty about the current value of the goods in question.

Neither of this is the case with Sydney residential property.

I think it is time to start thinking deeper about what you are doing and what you are trying to achieve.

You're making the mistake of assuming its non-fictional

You lot following this post might find this below an interesting read. http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108503

Heres a little bit for you.

"Anita is the local funeral director who will push and shove other funeral companies away with her small family business and works 7 days a week even sitting in the grounds of Wyong Hospital on a Sunday to wait for customers.She know how to run a business .swapping of Brown paper bags are the key."

Back