Mentored By The Property Masters- Anyone?

Has anyone bought the CD's: Mentored By The Property Masters?

I've run out of material to read and listen to.

Jo

Thanks Kenster any recommendations would be great.

All Robert Kiyosaki
Most Jan Somers
Steve Mcknight
All Donald Trump except for 101. (Any good?)
One Minute Millionaire
7 Habits Highly Effective People
Ed Chan books
Real Estate Mistakes
Think and Grow Rich
Ask and It is Given
The Secret
Real Estate Cash
Secrets of Female Entrepreneurs

Probably only forgotten a few.

Audio:
The Law of Attraction
Believe and Acheive.- PAul Hanna

Agree Lizzie,

I have read only a little, but have been busy "doing" what I have read in the past, for the last 3 years straight and don't get any chance at all to get through a book at all.

Spider

soooooo - lots of reading. when are you going to "do" something?

I have been "doing something" for 4 years Lizzie. In both residential and commercial.

However, I believe you can never stop learning and love to be continually inspired.....especially in this climate.

Any suggestions? Come on guys!

I have been "doing something" for 4 years Lizzie. In both residential and commercial.

However, I believe you can never stop learning and love to be continually inspired.....especially in this climate.

Your extensive book list shows you know what to read. :)

However, by asking for more readings, it seems like there is certain areas in your mindset that you want to address.

What is it that makes you want to move forward?

Michael Yardney's "How to Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Property Portfolio - in your spare time" is good.

You could have stopped after Covey's 7 Habits and Jan Somers' More Wealth from Residential Property (also Jan's More Wealth Story by Story).

haha - yes - i did find that out and apologised in another thread. well, i don't have a suggestion because i've read basically read everything you mentioned and am now going back over a few to refresh myself on the basics.

but - like you - always learning, so if you find something worthwhile to read then let us know.

Michael Yardney's "How to Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Property Portfolio - in your spare time" is good.

;)Thanks Bob, I'll be trying that one next then!

From Kenster :
However, by asking for more readings, it seems like there is certain areas in your mindset that you want to address.

Not really, but I will never believe anyone can stop learning. I just feel though that lately I can't seem to find anything that isn't repeating what I already know. I've got so desperate I'm doing a Financial Planning Course!

I guess it all helps for inspiration too. Reading some of the stories on this forum have been inspiring too.

OK, here is some that your list does not cover:

- Spencer Johnson "Who moved my cheese" (re. Adapting to changes)

- Anthony Robbins "Get the edge" (Audio CD, especially "Pure energy live")

- Paulo Coelho "The alchemist" (re. Connection of the conscious & unconscious)

- Harry S Dent "The next great bubble boom"

- Van Tharp "Safe strategies for financial freedom"

- George S Clason "The richest man in Babylon"

Remember, reading only gets us to a certain point, beyond which requires actions. Involving with a group of like-minded friends can help also.

Cheers :)

Remember, reading only gets us to a certain point, beyond which requires actions. Involving with a group of like-minded friends can help also.

yes! YES! Thanks so much Kenster! read none of them! (By the way as mentioned before, I am already an investor. . .just love to read as much as I can.) Thanks

I really liked Michael yardneys book "how to grow a multi million dollar portfolio in your spare time". I think its the best one Ive read so far. Im just tossing up now whether or not to buy the mega bundle off his site. its $350 but has a lot in it. books, dvd's and audio. If any one else has got this I would like to hear feed back on it.

I really liked Michael yardneys book "how to grow a multi million dollar portfolio in your spare time". I think its the best one Ive read so far. Im just tossing up now whether or not to buy the mega bundle off his site. its $350 but has a lot in it. books, dvd's and audio. If any one else has got this I would like to hear feed back on it.

A blast from the past.

I think M Yardney's strategy was very popular prior to GFC, buying for growth and accessing equity to fund further purchases/holding fees/LOE. Once GFC hit and combined with bank policy changes ie exit lo/no docs this strategy turned to mud for many.

Some of the late great John Templeton's stuff is good reading too. Specifically the 'Templeton Plan'. Kenster mentioned Tony Robbins 'get the edge', I'm pretty sure from memory this has a decent length and very insightful interview with John Templeton too on one of the DVD's as well as the Harry Dent seminar. Certainly an interesting perspective.

My latest books to read are..

The Investment Answer

The Pilgrimage to Warren Buffet's Omaha

Extraordinary popular delusions and the madness of crowds

The most important thing uncommon sense for the thoughtful investor

Get a Life: You Don't Need a Million to Retire Well

Inferno (Dan Brown)

My wife gave me a copy of the alchemist by Paulo Coelho 12 years ago when we first meet. What a fantastic book!

Yeah borrowing more to live off doesn't seem very possibly at the moment as he mentions in his book. The biggest problem I find now is trying to get a valuation from the bank that matches the actual value of the house or at least close to it so I can access the maximum equity. the last one I had was $50,000 short of the actual value. Just waiting for another valuation to come through which will hopefully only be $20,000 short.

Back