Midland, Perth, WA

Haha, thanks so much! I am just a boring mummy who's too tight to fork out $100 in babysitting when I'd much rather be tucked in bed next to my three year old than at some place getting drunk and potentially king hit. :D

Worked my way up the coast to Cervantes!

Haha, thanks so much! I am just a boring mummy who's too tight to fork out $100 in babysitting when I'd much rather be tucked in bed next to my three year old than at some place getting drunk and potentially king hit. :D

Worked my way up the coast to Cervantes!

Ha Ha........ stick to the metro area in or adjacent to a satellite cbd. Thats where the maximum population densities and demand is to be found. CG is relative to the supply & demand factor.

So much undeveloped land by the sea in WA ... Cervantes is 2 hours north of Perth, 2 hours north of Brisbane is Noosa - super crazily expensive. Wonder what places like Cervantes will be like in 20 years.

Don't worry, no intention of buying up whoop whoop.

So much undeveloped land by the sea in WA ... Cervantes is 2 hours north of Perth, 2 hours north of Brisbane is Noosa - super crazily expensive. Wonder what places like Cervantes will be like in 20 years.

Don't worry, no intention of buying up whoop whoop.

If your chosen investment strategy is land banking then look to purchase rural undeveloped land on the fringes of metro areas...sit on it and wait for rezoning as suburbia spreads out and surrounds it. Then carve up, and sell off.

This is where you really need to define an investment strategy first because its your investment strategy that determines or dictates what & where to purchase.

Most newbies are property focused instead of strategy focused which is a kin to putting the cart before the horse.

If you have no defined investment strategy then all property will look the same, thus the confusion for most newbies who start out looking at what/where they should buy.

Last edited:
Doesn't look like there is a whole lot up there, but some huge prices nevertheless! I was just having a tour of the WA coastline on google earth last night, for fun, not purchase.

Back