Money Mindset$$$$$

this is my x-mass gift for you lot that don't know!

Money mindset, is the thing folks say they get but somtimes don't, this bit is from the book "The richest man in Babylon", But i have changed it to suit my boys, My workers so they can get a grip on money and how it too can breed!

Lats say your in the bunny buisiness ,? sounds odd but its a good way to explain it!
you know you can sell a new bunny for a tenner, $10. so you save best you can and buy a cage, then you save as much as you can and buy your first rabbit, you feed it and cuddle it , but so far you have nothing but costs, then you buy another after saving, and scrimping, what you can, Now you have two bunnies, over time they do what they do , and before long they have their first litter, they have ten Kittens, WOW? thats ten $ each, so you sell them all and get your $100 bucks, BUT now you have only two rabbit's , so you think your on to somthing , and you do it again, and again,

The key rules of "The Richest man in Babylon " is keep at least 10%, so the rabbit brood , behaves like this , your two rabbits have a litter and instead of selling all ten you sell nine fetching a nice $90 bucks, but now you have two females and one very happy boy, lol , your next litter is 20 happy little bunnies so you sell 18, fetch a handsome $180 buckeroo's but you have now five breeders , the next litter will be 40 , so only a clever buisiness person would sell the thirty six for $360 dollers keeping now 9 breeders , giving you a total of ninty little bunnies for you to sell! $ 900 bucks, WOW!, now thats the power of keeping ypur 10%, it grows for you and brreds money, the every day mom and dad have two rabbits , they get there 10 in there litter, and sell the lot every week , and the next week they start with two and sell the ten bunnies again , this is a normal life ,, this is how the poor stay poor , so i hope i have given some a bit of an idea how the poor become rich, these are very simple core rules of money management, please consider what tomorrow brings, and don't rely on the government promises of retirement,
Cheers craigb, merry x-mass, ;)

Nice analogy Craig, but there does seem to be a lot of bunny incest going on.:eek:

Not only that but also does not allow for the time for the bunnies to mature.

Better to sell all 10 and then buy a mature female from other breed stock.

The new female can breed straight away rather than having to wait 3-6 months (if they take that long to mature) and we avoid the question of incest or rather in breeding with the consequential deformities.

Byt I do appreciate your Xmas gift:cool::D

Cheers

Jezz, I know people in the bunny business, but they're more into housing the bunnies while the owners go on holidays.

Nice tip handyandy. Any business is about finding a business process and turning it around to generate cash flow. If you can make the wheel spin faster, the business generates more cash in less time.

Deformed bunnies under the Christmas tree, eh? Coooool...

Probably not. Although there's about three times the chance iirc, deformity is much more likely when even one of the parents are affected by factors such as poor quality food & drink, drug abuse, etc.

The analogy isn't very good i think, as houses can't procreate.

Maybe something like sheep would be better. Such as you can buy jumpers from the store, and always just be a consumer, or you can save money, buy a lamb, and then one day you can shear it and sell the wool.

You could waste this money on buying jumpers, or you could buy another lamb. Eventually you have a flock of money making sheep, and either a cowgirl or cowboy working for you wearing the work uniform of your choice.

You can also multiply production if you employ a cowboy from New Zealand, but again that would be straying further away from property investment.

Probably not. Although there's about three times the chance iirc, deformity is much more likely when even one of the parents are affected by factors such as poor quality food & drink, drug abuse, etc.

The analogy isn't very good i think, as houses can't procreate.

Maybe something like sheep would be better. Such as you can buy jumpers from the store, and always just be a consumer, or you can save money, buy a lamb, and then one day you can shear it and sell the wool.

You could waste this money on buying jumpers, or you could buy another lamb. Eventually you have a flock of money making sheep, and either a cowgirl or cowboy working for you wearing the work uniform of your choice.

You can also multiply production if you employ a cowboy from New Zealand, but again that would be straying further away from property investment.

Yep ! thats what i said , some folks think they get it but they realy don't.
Vincenzo, its an anolagy about your pay check, that you get each week, and the difference it makes when you turn ten percent, back into a buisiness, its not about F-cking rabbits, :rolleyes:

with all that inbreeding going on you will end up with some
great big beasty with razor sharp teeth

In the words of Tim himself "That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!"

Attachments

• Grail180.jpg
    Grail180.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 74
Back