• In a restaurant where people can sit around larger tables

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Function room in a hotel or community centre

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What about regular meetings at a cafe on weeknights and social events every now and then on weekends?

Would Parramatta be a central location for our regular meeting?

The 8th June falls on the long weekend

I think once every 2-3 months would be ideal

Possibly consider for example the 2nd Sunday each quarter.

eg April, July Oct etc
that way everyone would know in advance.

There arent too many pubs similar to Philips Foote in Parra but a couple with a rear garden come to mind.

Theres a great Irish pub at the southern end of Parra called PJ Gallaghers on the corner of Curch St & Parkes St, i think.
They have a pretty good rear garden/restaraunt with steaks...etc..

Or the Rose & Crown on Victoria Rd. just before Church St. at the north end of town, similar setup.

G'day Yuch,

Parra is good for me too - whenever (except some weekends).

At the moment, Thurs night is sounding good.....

Regards,

Parra is awful for me, but I could brave the long trek out there if it suits the majority. I'd be all for a regular monthly meeting. I mean, you don't have to go to EVERY one if you don't want....

If anyone is coming from the city or over the Harbour Bridge and wants some company for the drive.....pick me! :D

Parramatta sounds good. It is about the geographical centre of Sydney. Its not too far for anyone in Sydney. Think of Geoffw who travelled up from Canberra last time[yes, he does look like his avatar].
Maureen

Cool!

Since Parramatta gained the majority of the votes, we will have our first monthly meeting at P J Gallagher on 22/05/2003 at 7:30pm!

*Jacque puts up her hand for one, possibly two people!*
Thanks Yuch- what rsvp date do you need for definite booking?

One bum-on-seat for me thanks yuch!

Um, is anyone going near Glebe/Parramatta Rd and is good for a lift? If not, I can always "keep on training" as the CityRail ad says....lol!

Regards,
The Gobbler

Back