New rental blues....:) Perth/Bedford

Rents have cooled from what I see, lots more properties available. Have a place rented at $725 a week in Scabs, tenant moving out in July, PM has said its taking a lot longer to find tenants in current market and recommends lowering rent to $650 a week for the new lease. Last year when I rented had multiple offers to choose from. Just a part of the cycle I guess.

I recently leased our IP in shoalwater. I usually just use gumtree but had heard that the market was "softening" so I used forsaleforlease.com.au. which meant I could be on realestate.com.au. I paid $79 (in may) I wasnt sure how it would go so when people came to the viewings they filled out a form name, contact and how they found the property to view. It turned out 50/50 for gumtree/re

We had just done a renovation so upped the price $50 about 10 over other units in the block.

The tenants that I ended up renting it too where from re.com.au
I would highly recommend doing this

ALSO the MOST important thing is to make your photos look good and professional put your best feature as the first photo. If you look at pics on re.com.au there are a lot of crap outside pics. If you have a fantastic kitchen make that your first picture to draw renters in..

Back