PC,Laptop,ipad or phone?

What do you use for internet surfing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Recently i am using PC after long long time. Holiday apartment has working office with all in one pc.

What do you use mostly on daily basis for internet surfing?

Before last week it was PC and then phone with laptop only being used when I travelled but my PC packed it in, which was a week or so after laptop got a makeover when I was in Melb. So now it's laptop as my main machine and PC is currently a dust collector as I haven't had time to take it to someone to look at it.

They do say though that things come in 3's.... :eek:

Oh, and I do have a tablet too but that's lucky to get used once every 6 months.

I have an ipad and i hate it with a passion.

I'd rather browse using my phone for most purposes, despite the much smaller screen because it works better.

Given the choice of all of the above I'd choose a laptop.

All of the above- but not a PC that often.

I have an android smartphone and an iPad mini- which I really like. I have an iPhone back home, but I use the android while I am travelling. The iPad is ok travelling because I don't carry it around all the time.

Call of the above, laptop at work, MacBook at home iPAd & iphone, only the MacBook is mine, the rest are work provided. I don't really like using the phone but will if I'm burning time

I use a PC during the day.

When at home I usually use the tablet (or I try really, really hard to avoid looking at any screens....but I often fail miserably).

Cheers

Jamie

Have to vote for the PC. Dual monitors at work helps with multiple programs need to be run at the same time. At home I have a large monitor on the coffee table near the lounge and use wireless keyboard and mouse to surf the net.

I use an Asus t100 transformer with a 500gb hard drive in the detachable keyboard. Has SSD in the tablet but keyboard also has usb3. Then use toshiba dynadock which is a usb 3 dock. So home and work offices have 3 screens, network full keyboard and mouse etc. but can take a 10 inch screen to meetings and it doesn't need to sync with my office pc because it is my office PC.

My phone sucks, I don't have a laptop, I have an IPad, which I use when I'm away from my PC, which I use probably 90% of the time.

iMac, iPad, iPhone all good in their respective portability.

How anyone can hate an iPad is beyond me. Must be a bit tech illiterate?
The easiest thing to browse web on, even my dog can do it.
What's the problem?

MacBook air. Though would buy the new pro instead.

I use my phone for when Im on the shi**er. otherwise its annoying to use due to the small screen.

Don't have a tablet, and a PC is only useful if you actually have a permanent house that you can use it from. I travel too much so carry my laptop.

Also have an e-reader which is probably the most used of my gadgets. I love a proper book - but the e-reader is just too convenient.

Back