Attachments

• plates.jpg
    plates.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 139
  • plates1.jpg
    plates1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 110
Chuckled at the Z4.
Guess she spends most of her time on her back.

An old aquaintance with name Sutton had: Sutt-10

This plate is clever. Got their first initial and surname covered.
WH204D

Project 1080.

The project: 10 IPs in 80 mths.

Chuckled at the Z4.
Guess she spends most of her time on her back.

An old aquaintance with name Sutton had: Sutt-10

This plate is clever. Got their first initial and surname covered.
WH204D

Project 1080.

I figured she was a Blonde GP

no idea waht WH204D means

W. Waterford

(I hear a penny dropping!:D)

I wonder if Rixter has decided which plate he intends to obtain?

Project 1080.

I think when you get to the stage that you need a cryptic message as a personalised number plate, it's time to give up.

I mean; there are plenty of other simple ways to be ostentatious that people will "get".

I think when you get to the stage that you need a cryptic message as a personalised number plate, it's time to give up.

I mean; there are plenty of other simple ways to be ostentatious that people will "get".

i agree... im like 1 or 2 word max statement style plates

Bold and impacting

Where's your sense of fun guys?

Nothing like a challenge when you're on a long journey following the guy in front for at least an hour (have to obey the limit:rolleyes:).

Also challenging for the kids and sure as h3ll beats "I spy".

Project 1080

Rob, Rob, Rob.......

OK, I'll spell it our for you; they are

T.O.S.S.E.R.S

got it?

Only just saw this thread....

Bayview reminded me of one I saw on a Porsche 911 driving up from Kwinana a few months ago. (I kid you not)

MRTOSSR2U

pulling the **** out of himself I reckon.

Chris

Im amazed how worked up people get by this

I've seen a plate that said "NUMBA PL8" which I thought was nothing clever, but do I really care... no

different strokes for different folks...

Nah, not getting worked up; we're all just having a great laugh at how serious some people take their supposedly witty plates.

Key phrase in all this is self esteem, I believe.

It's sorta like the 5'3" guy who shaves his head and gets about 8 tatts, and wears only singlets in July to show 'em off in an attempt to let us all know he's tough.

It's just variations of over-compensation for whatever reason.

Nah, not getting worked up; we're all just having a great laugh at how serious some people take their supposedly witty plates.

C'mon BV...this is a very serious topic for me. ;)

I reckon 'Somersoft' plate would be a good investment - just gotta get Jan to make me an offer. :)

Key phrase in all this is self esteem, I believe.

It's sorta like the 5'3" guy who shaves his head and gets about 8 tatts, and wears only singlets in July to show 'em off in an attempt to let us all know he's tough.

It's just variations of over-compensation for whatever reason.

So if it wasn't for all these self esteem issues , we would all look and act the same I take it ?

So if it wasn't for all these self esteem issues , we would all look and act the same I take it ?

Probably.

Nah; of course not. The world if full of different people, and that's good. Imagine if we all wore handknitted green cardies, brown corduroy pants, sensible shoes and had long pubic-hair looking beards. :eek:

The funny part is watching the various forms of "look at me" that are displayed around the world. Very intriguing.

From my observations, the people who are most comfortable with themselves tend to not "follow the crowd" or try to stand out much.

Skin heads, hippys, bikies, hip-hop home boys, alligator logo shirt wearing folk, L.A chicks in mini-skirts and uggboots, atists and muso's who must wear only black - the list goes on and on.

We're all making "look at me" statements in some way and at varying levels.

But the sad thing is; in this sophisticated world; no-one really pays much attention anymore.

So the bar keeps going up to get noticed - "IMHOT" or "SEXYV8" number plates would be a little bit of a giveaway I'd say.

Last edited:
We're all making "look at me" statements in some way and at varying levels.

agreed,more more than others, but depends who's judging many a time.

back to plates, I saw one a while back that didn;t feel right to me, black commodore, dark tinted windows and the word VIOLENT on his plates

Back