Perth

im ready to buy my first investment property but unsure where to buy....please if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated...

You need to be more specific!! Are you looking for a $1milllion property? North, south! etc What can you afford? Goal?

You need to be more specific!! Are you looking for a $1milllion property? North, south! etc What can you afford? Goal?

sorry i should be more specific...im 21...work in karratha with my girlfriend(been together for 4 years) both earn 130k and have about 50k savings in the bank, would rather buy north because i live in kingsley but would go south if it was for the better!......my goal is to make financial freedom through property investment.

thanks tyrone :)

im ready to buy my first investment property but unsure where to buy....please if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated...

Tyrone,

What and where to buy is dependent upon your chosen investment strategy.

You see property is merely the vehicle.

The strategy is how you intend driving that vehicle. Unfortunately the mistake I see newbies and sometimes not so newbies is that they are property focused instead of strategy focused which is like putting the cart before the horse.

Property investing is not about property rather about the strategy and the way you intend to use the vehicle to get to where you are wanting to go. No good buying a small shopping car if you intend driving interstate on a family holiday.

What strategy/s are best for you is determined by where you are wanting to go, the time frame you want to get there in and how hands on along the way you want to be ( manual/automatic etc)

What is your chosen investment strategy?

I hope this provides some food for thought.

Back