Plug for a house with great plugs!

My eleven year old son is doing a course on videos ... so last night he put together this video for us (rental, hopefully will be rented this week) and I think it is just great!
Have you ever tried this? It is a lot trickier than you would expect, keeing a running commentary, not using the word "lovely" more than a million times ...
Hoping our next attempt is better but proud of this anyway.:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojQ6hQvw-MA

Yep - good first attempt.

I think you need to write out a script beforehand - helps avoid the "lovely"s and the other trick is to not get yourself in every mirror in the house :p

All the best with it though.

ha! yep the mirrors got me to!

no chance i would ever do that and throw any of my properties online for every clown to check out especially with naming the actual address....

theres plenty of scum around these days..gotta be careful to some degree.......

trust no one in business.

good luck

Yep - good first attempt.

I think you need to write out a script beforehand - helps avoid the "lovely"s and the other trick is to not get yourself in every mirror in the house :p

All the best with it though.

Yes I try and refrain from getting my mug in photos i've taken for clients but sometimes I just can't help myself

I LOVED it!!

He is a natural, if that is him at beginning, it is....fantastic, and wonderful.:p

I really liked the IP, come up a treat, you could hear his mind ticking over at the plug, hardly faltered, kept talking...I loved that, great filming, great voice over. Keep up the excellent work.:D

Good effort...!

Lovely...!

Might want to review the suggestion to prospective tenants of "....having a BBQ instead of mowing the lawns on weekends....."

LOL :D

Thanks for all the feedback. yes I know we can improve this effort, but so pleased we have tried this - had a good response from people lookng to rent the house as well! Next time we'll have a bit more practice at script, keep that camera steadier and look out for mirrors ... :p

Back