Point Cook, Melbourne

The point that was made is that no it's not good to buy in Point Cook, you are a fool for doing so and should be looking at Hawthorn. Which is a sensible, logical point and one that I'm sure will be taken on board by those with a budget of ~$400k and a family to house. Well done.

If it makes you feel better compare Lyndhurst.

The point that was made is that no it's not good to buy in Point Cook, you are a fool for doing so and should be looking at Hawthorn. Which is a sensible, logical point and one that I'm sure will be taken on board by those with a budget of ~$400k and a family to house. Well done.

If it makes you feel better compare Lyndhurst.

Well one must question why you only have a budget of 400k then. Just reinforces deehwa's point about demographics.

Point Cook Demographics

I know of a developer preparing a large tract of land at Point Cook and their studies show a preponderance of single mums. So the development will reflect that fact. I presume the place is full divorcees. Anyway knowing your market is good and having developer highlight what the market has steered me away from the area.
1 - Not much cap gain
2 - Not enough diversity in population mix

Just my two bobs worth!

I am not bagging Point Cook

I was passing on some valuable market research and you can do with it what you will. I don't care where you buy, what you buy how much of a victim you feel. If you have some good local knowledge then good for you. This a forum about real estate investment so don't take it all personally.

Back