property for sale

Hi, I have a 9 month old new 2 bedroom unit in a block of 4 for sale double auto garage Fairy medow,, 5 min to beach and woolongong, close to all amenties
it is in a growth area, but I need to sell as my wife has just had a stroke and I need to sell, can see no any other way, I know it will be over 400 next year rents 280 to 300, granite tops, stanless appliences,built in in bedrooms, brick construction,
for a private sale $385,000 ono, quiet street, courtyard, withgarden,
I can be contacted on 0418760335
thankyou
gerard Mclean

Last edited:
G'day Gerard,

Sorry to hear about your wife's health problem. I wish her (and you) the best.

Did you ever make the move(s) you were contemplating in previous posts, or are you still enduring "corporate stress"?

Re this deal, it may well pay to include a little more info about the unit on offer. e.g. is it brick, is it rendered, small or large rooms, (where IS Fairy Meadows - I'm not well-versed in Sydney, so this might be just my lack of knowledge), ground level or not, (if ground, is there a garden area, if not, is there a view), granite benchtops, comp sales in the area, etc, etc

My point is really to put more info forward to tempt someone to consider it. Any idea of likely rent for such a unit? $300/wk, $350?? I don't know, but you would....

Anyway, good luck with it, and best wishes to your wife,

Regards,

Back