property manager pro software

Ive been using Property Manager Pro for the past decade. Currently have version 4.05

Its does everything I need plus more. I bought it years ago from Harvey Norman and updated to current version online.

Here is a link and the contact details of the manufacturer.

Hi Rixter,

Do you still use Property Manager Pro?

If not have you moved on to a similar program that does everything?

We cannot find it, dont think it is being made anymore. We are looking around for something now.

Hi Rixter,

Do you still use Property Manager Pro?

If not have you moved on to a similar program that does everything?

We cannot find it, dont think it is being made anymore. We are looking around for something now.

Prop Pro is still available, Pm me

Well it's been a year ... so bump !
Anyone found a source for Property Manager Pro ?

I'm currently using MYOB Business Basics, very old, doesn't install in win 8.1. MYOB AccountRight Basics 2014.3 would be the logical upgrade, though I've decided to see if I can find a friendlier package, it's been a while so now everything seems cloud based ( read software Co cash cow). I don't need the cloud, as most owners don't for simply doing accounting. Bugger if I'm going to pay upwards of $20 a week just to reconsile a few bank entries !

Cashflow Manager's - Rent Manager seems like a good option, but the DL install file isn't recognised by my win7 for some reason. I can't get an email response from the Co. yet. Any comments on the program ?

Back