Rates drop 25bp

Three (3) RBA cut threads :D

• Hot Rod 12:31
  • Rixter 12:40
  • Jake Milne 12:52

picture.php

I think I beat them onto Facebook though! :D

Take a bow & pinkboy will show you.

Don't bring me into your fantasies Rixter....and can you please stop PM me all your 'hogtie dominatrix' fantasies....it's wearing thin!

Bank of Queensland has moved to pass on the interest rate cut in full, while NAB also to cut variable interest rate by 25 basis points to 5.88% after RBA decision.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/realestate/i...ut/story-fndbarft-1226691987239#ixzz2bAAlxAoW

2 of my banks! :D

pinkboy

Oh crap... 75% of my loans are fixed now!:p

I have a loan coming off 5.8% March 2014... should be nice timing...

It was locked in for 2 years at 5.8%, so hopefully a 5 year below 5% comes up by then... will save me ~$1,500p.a

Other one Fixed in at 4.89%

Kept 3 variable though, which total ~$300k so rate drop saves me ~$750p.a

All mine come off 7.10% early Jan, I will be saving at least from my current level of repayment $1100 a month before todays cut.

Macca446

I have a loan coming off 5.8% March 2014... should be nice timing...

It was locked in for 2 years at 5.8%, so hopefully a 5 year below 5% comes up by then... will save me ~$1,500p.a

Other one Fixed in at 4.89%

Kept 3 variable though, which total ~$300k so rate drop saves me ~$750p.a

Similarly, I have 3 loans coming off fixed rates at the same time. Mine are at 5.99% however.

My fear though is that fixed rates might have started to move northwards by then. Wait and see I guess.

contracts settling in September for the two properties recently purchased, so was hoping for this.

1 year fixed rate 4.09%

makes the deal decently cash flow positive. I generate a cash return of 7.8% on the 30% deposit, significantly better than a bank deposit, + capture the future capital growth.

Watch property prices continue there recent moves upwards

I feel like we are sharks in a feeding frenzy.

Da Dum, da Dum, dom dom, dom dom, da da DA!

Peter:D

Peter, it's dum , dum , dum , dum , dum , dum , dum , dum , dum , dum , dum , dum , dum .

It's the repetative change in the volume of the note , rather than a change in the vowel syllable that make that piece of music so ominous . A master of the use of repetition in music , however he borrowed it . Many years ago I was listening to Prokofiev , can't remember the piece ( ? Lieutenant Kijé ) , but it was about a battle occurring over a frozen lake . And that motif occurred with one on the armies advancing ...... before they fell through the ice

But I digress :cool:

Cliff

Back