Real Estate Investar

Whats everyone's opinion about the tool that Real Estate Investar offers?

Is anyone using it? It seems like a good tools since its combines all real estate databases for one and looks for exactly what you are after.

Any comments would be appreciated.

i have it have for over a year.
very good in my opinion. the valuer and research apects are very handy also.
Once i get around to setting my portfolio upmon there, it will become very usefull to track everything.

Try the trial first then decide but im sure youll like it and will make good use of it.

cheers

I signed up for the trial today, still trying to get use to the Investar search, it takes some figuring out how to look for specifics. The tools seems to have many different ways looking for the same result.

The training videos on the site are the best way to go, the site can do some pretty cool stuff saving a lot of time in narrowing down your search. Unfortunately just to expensive for me. :(

Still keen on a group if anyone is setting one up??

Which platform?

Seems to be spruiking his site in multiple threads

Why make your own decision when they can make money selling you what they recommend?

Not sure how they see a site with 31 properties on it competing with Investar, Pricefinder or RP Data which each have 10 million properties on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quantity Vs Quality

Well I am one that believe in quality vs quality and have found that Investar does not really provide value in the area of working with my numbers ....

Back