Recommendation for civil engineer in Brisbane

Hi

Just wondering if any one can recommend a RPEQ civil engineer for Stormwater Design and construction for a straight forward 1 into 2 subdivision in Brisbane.

Thanks

Booth Engineers at Stones Corner are reasonably priced and fast.

John Quak & Associates on the Bayside have great prices but are busy and takes a couple of weeks.

Booth Engineers at Stones Corner are reasonably priced and fast.

John Quak & Associates on the Bayside have great prices but are busy and takes a couple of weeks.

I looked up John Quak last fortnight when we were thinking of doing a flyover deck roof. John did our plans when we renovated our PPOR 15 or 16 years ago. I couldn't get through on the numbers. I then googled more and saw entries suggesting he was no longer in business. I thought he might have retired.

Have you dealt with him lately?

I liked that he did our plans and was also able to do the engineering side of things.

Wylie
Quacky is still around but doesn't run a formal office anymore as far as I am aware. Great guy but may be harder to get hold of these days. Seeing as you need a house raiser soon anyway, call Andrew at Affordable House Raising. He will be able to refer you to a few, he was the 1st one to introduce me to John and should have his contacts handy. Andrew has done all my work for years and is hard to beat both on price and service

Back