Report bad posts

In the top right hand corner, next to the scales symbol for kudos, there is an exclamation mark which, when highlighted, reads "report bad posts". Everyone else has one except me. Does this mean I can't tell on myself? What would happen if I clicked on one? Not planning to, mind you, but I am curious.

Hi Brenda

Click and find out. A message box for you to type into comes up. When you send it it automatically generates a message straight back to you that says, 'Tell someone who cares!' :D

Cheers :cool:

(PS, just kidding :p )

Sultan of Swing said:
Hi Brenda

Click and find out. A message box for you to type into comes up. When you send it it automatically generates a message straight back to you that says, 'Tell someone who cares!' :D

Cheers :cool:

(PS, just kidding :p )

I am just imagining that could happen. Hehehe wouldn't it be a hoot? :D

G'day Brenda,

What would happen if I clicked on one? Not planning to, mind you, but I am curious
In that case, Brenda, all of the Mods receive an email saying that Brenda has reported a "bad" post, and she has included her reasons for stating that the post should be fumigated :D

The Mods then go into fire-fighting mode and sort out the post according to current guidelines (in THIS case, we decide to BAN Brenda for sending out a false alarm :D )

Regards,

Back