Ripped of in karratha

I see $$$$. I just loaded the ute.

When I head down Carlisle Ave and hit the M4 which way do I turn?

You may need to get a haircut first,saw one gentleman the other day in a old ute doing that line of work,had a spray can sign on the back saying
"Crew-Cut-Garden-Services",no phone number maybe for "TAX",,when I pulled up beside him he had a crew cut hair style to match the sign..

Roight or is it left onto the underpass? Whatever it is, just head for the hills.

gwym-album.jpg

What suburb? My tenant just got a quote in Perth $1000 for 1570sqm. We've both had troubles even getting people to quote!

I would also like to know! I just had a quote for $400 in Perth Northern Subs....

OMG I'm driving my 15yo over with our lawnmower - we have a normal, reel and a ride on . He'll do it for half price

Mr Westminster says his good mate Vas is now doing lawns.

http://www.wclawnlords.com.au/

Give him a call and drop my (real) name all you like :)

Sounds like an opportunity for a man with a van, but the Karratha mob will take care of undercutting outsiders.

I used to mow lawns for $5, towed the mower around behind my pushbike, put all my profits in the stock market. It's a good lurk for a teenager.

The lawnmower man and globe changer are catering to a market of almost exclusively out of town LLs who have to pay whatever the only lawnmower man charges. ??

I would suggest this is the issue. A lack of tradies of any kind can push the price up substantially.

Gets $1600 rent per week for a fibro shack - complains about overcharging from others.

Lawnmower guy would need to charge that much to pay his own rent. I agree it sounds ridiculous but pricing is relevant to cost of the area.

Gets $1600 rent per week for a fibro shack - complains about overcharging from others.

Lawnmower guy would need to charge that much to pay his own rent. I agree it sounds ridiculous but pricing is relevant to cost of the area.

LOL - true. like all the FIFOs earning the big bucks going on and on about the price of beer and coffee in Perth and how it is so much cheaper in bali/melbourne/timbuktu.... go live there if life is so grand in the land of cheap beer and coffee. the reason things are so expensive is because of their own wage bill - they are the cause of the problem

LOL - true. like all the FIFOs earning the big bucks going on and on about the price of beer and coffee in Perth and how it is so much cheaper in bali/melbourne/timbuktu.... go live there if life is so grand in the land of cheap beer and coffee. the reason things are so expensive is because of their own wage bill - they are the cause of the problem
And they are ruining it in other parts of the globe.
Bali as an example is incredibly expensive (as a % of local wages) compared to before the mining boom types started splashing their cash around.
Its a 3rd world country with 1st world prices and many of the FIFO's who live there now are complaining and looking for the next spot to ruin.
They are a pretty thick lot (the ones I have spoken to) because they can't see their splashing cash around as a problem.

And they are ruining it in other parts of the globe.
Bali as an example is incredibly expensive (as a % of local wages) compared to before the mining boom types started splashing their cash around.
Its a 3rd world country with 1st world prices and many of the FIFO's who live there now are complaining and looking for the next spot to ruin.
They are a pretty thick lot (the ones I have spoken to) because they can't see their splashing cash around as a problem.

Talked to a few guys who have moved to the Philippines

Back