Sea, River, Sunset, Park, or Valley View?

Which view would be your ultimate - Please consider wind and climate conditions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I found my ultimate a couple of weeks ago. Long sweeping valley views ending in the great blue sea.
Shame it was in Tasmania......but then again anywhere else and it wouldn't exist or be tens of million dollars instead of just one or two.
Inbetween West Pine and Penguin on Tassie's north coast

I found my ultimate a couple of weeks ago. Long sweeping valley views ending in the great blue sea.
Shame it was in Tasmania......but then again anywhere else and it wouldn't exist or be tens of million dollars instead of just one or two.
Inbetween West Pine and Penguin on Tassie's north coast

I would like that too....preferably within 5 kms of Melbourne cbd :D

The ultimate would have to be a valley overlooking a river where it meets the sea with nice sand dunes.

Fokas,

Nice place. $4.05 million might get it but offer $3.5 and see what happens.

The ultimate would have to be a valley overlooking a river where it meets the sea with nice sand dunes.

Definatley, but I was thinking more so if you could only have one view!......Maybe I should have included an option for mountains and water though..
- A good point you made too fokas, housing design makes all the difference

I agree also Tasmania has some amazing views but too cold for me.

Investment wise I'd want an ocean view.
For my own personal choice I'd want uninterrupted bush views without a man made structure in site.

I am the person that ticked "other". :)

This is like asking which is your favorite bit of chocolate, dark, milk or white...I can do it all with equal pleasure.

Reason is, I think the sea by summer...

The river by spring.....

Valley by autumn.....

Winter...wherever fancy takes me...a surprise I think.

Park is out, I'm taking that as requiring to live within a settlement area, ie town or city...

Sunset/sunrises every other night....:)

And also a bit partial to deserts.

Valley which is what i have however we are not far from a creek and yes that is pretty but a haven for mozzies. Sea views we have had and beware the sand flies! Mozzies are nothing compared.

Wind helps keep both down. Peter

Valley which is what i have however we are not far from a creek and yes that is pretty but a haven for mozzies. Sea views we have had and beware the sand flies! Mozzies are nothing compared.

Wind helps keep both down. Peter

Practicalities of bliss... *sigh*

i picked sea and valley - but, after living in our last two ppor's with views (one valley/bush and the other sea) and moving into a rental with a view of a colourbond fence, i'm very much of the opinion that it doesn't matter what the "natural" view is - water, trees, sky, farmland etc - as long as there is one.

natural views also increase value above colourbond fence views.

I agree Lizzie. I love my current house but I really miss a view. My grey fibro fences which I've never got around to painting are very boring also. We've managed to achieve some really nice native gardens which helps. If I stand in the back corner of our block or on the trampoline I occasionally see fantastic sunsets.

I know what your saying about mozzies, my kids come up in huge lumps and swelling about 5cm round. - Partly a reason why I've moved away from wetlands/river previously. I knew several people a few streets back that had no problems with the mozzies.

Hopefully one of my next IP'S will have ocean views!

Back