Seen any great movies lately

I wouldn't have even gone to see the Great Gatsby but my nephew played Jay Gatsby as a child so had to see him. I enjoyed the movie.

A friend went to see The Butler last week. He said it was really moving. Some great actors in it.

Last edited:
You really should go see The Butler. Watched it last night. Very moving. It's about a butler who served for 30 years in the White House. Based on a true story.

I liked Gatsby too. But I think my favourite for now is The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy. An excellent "buddy" film, lots of action and very funny. The best thing was that the film could have had any great pair of actors men, women, black, white it could have been any combination, very well written for genre.

I didnt like Gatsby - turned it off half way through.

Was in Ireland a few weeks ago and watched a 2006 movie (set in Dublin) called Once. Really enjoyed it. Not a hollywood blockbuster, just a nice story.

When I got back home to Australia I heard my son playing some music that sounded familiar and he says...oh you wouldnt know it, its from an older movie called Once. Turned out he had recently watched it and liked it too.

I watched Now You See It the other day, woody harrelson, morgan freeman and michael caine and others. Decent mystery entertainer

I didnt like Gatsby - turned it off half way through.

Was in Ireland a few weeks ago and watched a 2006 movie (set in Dublin) called Once. Really enjoyed it. Not a hollywood blockbuster, just a nice story.

When I got back home to Australia I heard my son playing some music that sounded familiar and he says...oh you wouldnt know it, its from an older movie called Once. Turned out he had recently watched it and liked it too.

I love that movie! :) The 2 main actors later went on to form a band and have toured worldwide including Australia (called the swell season)

Ems

Went and saw Captian Phillips yesterday very good movie from start till the end,only 7 people in the cinema I don't know how some of the older places make money..

Back