• Cup size A-B

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Cup size C-D

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Cup size DD-E

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • Cup size F+

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • I purchase from Large chain stores (Myer, K-Mart etc.)

Votes: 40 50.0%
  • I Purchase from Medium chain stores (Bras 'N' Things etc.)

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • I purchase from Small boutique stores

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • I purchase Online

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Average price $0-$25

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Average price $26-$50

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Average price $51-$100

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Average price $101+

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of my good mates is on the larger end of the scale and is a natural 10G - it's that end of the market that is really lacking and she and her sister have seriously considered opening up their own bra store to cater for that end of the market as she really struggles to find something nice (read: sexy) but comfy at the same time.

Ah, that would be my size. I'm a natural 8-10 G-H depending on the brand. At present I'm living in a Panache 8G which is too small in the cup these days, even when I do go up to a 10 it's still too small and they don't make an H - Oh and I don't have enough disposable income to pay $110 each, let alone the fact that they're not very nice! :(

Triumph make a 10G although it's not real comfortable and it's more like an E or F cup.

wow do some actually spend over $100 regularly for a bra??? For me to spend that much it would have to feel like the silken hands of a greek god cupping my boobs!!!!:D

Yep, $110 for a plain, boring, granny bra - which is too small, for some reason even the boutique stores don't think that girls with a size 8 or 10 back can get any bigger than a G. :mad:

You're usually looking a 12 back size (if you're lucky) to go past a G cup.

Obviously Lil Skater is thinking of starting up a plastic surgery chop shop, advertising that 'newly installed wares' will no longer need bras to fight gravity.

Obviously :p

There's some really nice stuff now around the $60-100 mark that goes up to G.

See, I have found a few of these, although I still find that they don't fit! The only brand I can find to fit kind of okay is Panache. But even then, the things keep growing, it's part of the reason I'm trying to loose weight too.

Luckily for me, if I do decide to get a reduction it should be covered under Medicare as I broke a few bones in my back when I was 13 and still have problems with back pains on my lower left hand side. Although, I still think i'd look a bit stupid with smaller boobs, so I think i'll weigh it up again after kids.

Thanks for your feedback guys, looking forward to seeing what else comes in over the next few days.

I'm not sure if I should be in here , feels kind of intruding !
Lil Skater aren't you a she and young . Where was I , ah yes .

My poor wifey . Youknow she was the hottest looking chick and when we got married to top it off I couldn't frickin believe I'd finally scored a wopping pair of boobs. I'd never had a girl with very much in that department, everytime I was attracted to someone she just happened to be fairly small .
This didn't worry me at all b/c I was never a boob man anyway but - did I get pay back .
And now 11 yrs later , I'm in awe at just how she carries these things around I really am. Add some wait and they're twice the size again.
How weird is that for a bloke that wasn't a boob man.

Anyway , she has to take whatever she can get that comes somewhere even remotely close to at least holding something in . Anywhere , anything , any price .
Someone above , sorry I've forgetten who was saying they were small , that's my wifes prob- small build but over sized in the boob department.
They must way 10kilo each I think. Every bra she gets her body literally destroys it within a mth or two .
These days she's buying stuff with straps that are like car seat belts , they're the only type of thing that won't end up completely useless within a few wears .
Dunno what where gonna do , these babies are twice the size now than when I met her - which was already well um , pretty big.

Hmm , better get outa here before I get myself into trouble.

PS , OO , we took your tip and camped up on the Murry at Apex for 10 days. Loved it up there , had a ball - Lucky it wasn't this week hey !
Catch

I'm boring. Just B's on a tallish frame. But hubby did like the puppies when a bit too much Christmas pudding plumped them up a bit.:)

Bought my last lot from a lingerie party plan deal - over $50 each from memory - but good quality.

GEE the level this property site stOOps tOO! when prices are not on the bOOm.:D

Lol, I know.

See I don't really have a business idea going on at all, I just wanted to know the size of women's boobs on SS :p

This was the reason I put it in poll form, that way it is anonymous and those of which that have no shame are welcome to post. As you can tell - I have no shame. Take one look at me and you can quite clearly tell there's a fair bit there. :eek:

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

PS , OO , we took your tip and camped up on the Murry at Apex for 10 days. Loved it up there , had a ball - Lucky it wasn't this week hey !

oh, good stuff, nice timing Random, every second road around the traps is closed...

males have nice bodies too, just so they don't feel left out in boobythread.

See, I have found a few of these, although I still find that they don't fit! The only brand I can find to fit kind of okay is Panache. But even then, the things keep growing, it's part of the reason I'm trying to loose weight too.
I'll take ill-fitting horrid colours weird shape because I'm *temporary* at this size. I don't really want to think about being this size permanently. Of course, last time I went shopping it was a public holiday in Adelaide so BnT was the only store open, I really wanted to go to a boutique store :(

I've lost 18kg in the last 6 months but I swear only, oh, 15 grams of that is off the boobs, which just means I'm dropping band sizes and holding steady on the cup size. Grrrrr.

Ex GF was a 14-16 JJ (depending on brand).

$120 a piece, she always managed to find ones that I thought looked quite nice. Not necessarily super lacy but not 'nanna' bras either.

That's the best recollection from my mammary memory anyway... :p

*EDIT*
I should add I considered myself a very lucky boy and was more than willing to finance the rather heavy expense of lingerie purchasing.

oh, good stuff, nice timing Random, every second road around the traps is closed...

males have nice bodies too, just so they don't feel left out in boobythread.

Thanks OO , yeah sure was. You know the day we left they have a small channel at the back of Apex , I think it comes from the Murry. They were still waiting on another 2 mtrs that was due down from the last floods and this channel was beginning to enclose the back of the park.
I'd say the whole camping area would be under by now with this latest plus the due 2 mtrs.

Magic up on the old Murry though isn't it , it's like the big old man of OZ. We had beautiful weather and many a nice swim /barbie and beer on the banks most nights.

Cheers

My cup definately doesn't 'runneth over'.

After pregnancy & the boobs getting bigger thing happened, it was a novelty for a while having cleavage. But after some months, I really did think, 'golly, these things are heavy!'...and that was only about a C cup.

Can't imagine how you more well-endowed gals cope!?!

signed: 'I may as well just wear a singlet ;)'

Sorry, Lil, but there should be some way of limiting thread views to certain members - in this case, women only. You should have known most men would resort to this level... :eek:

I've lost 18kg in the last 6 months but I swear only, oh, 15 grams of that is off the boobs, which just means I'm dropping band sizes and holding steady on the cup size. Grrrrr.

Tell me about it. I've lost a little bit of weight over the last few months and mine almost seem to be growing :(

I wonder how much eye contact the ladies on this forum are going to get at the next SS meetings now from the men. ;)

Lucky I'm not going to the next one then, hey? ;)

Sorry, Lil, but there should be some way of limiting thread views to certain members - in this case, women only. You should have known most men would resort to this level... :eek:

Haha, it's okay Rob, all in good fun. It's funny that I didn't notice Craig's "OO" throughout - The boyfriend, however, caught on right away :rolleyes:

B cup - seems like no matter what I do or how much weight I gain or lose it just doesn't change.
Generally purchase overseas or at myer etc but if domestic wait for the sales.
Hate spending more than around $35 - odd for a piece of clothing that gets worn so often!

Not sure where my wife gets them, or how much she pays......but the ones I like to wear have a fine wire frame and push up support pads in the cups; really make me look like I have a decent cleavage (albeit hairy) whenever I wear them.

All my mates at work regularly comment on my man boobs.....now they have the support they need; they don't bounce around anymore when I run either!!

Ian.

Back