• Cup size A-B

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Cup size C-D

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Cup size DD-E

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • Cup size F+

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • I purchase from Large chain stores (Myer, K-Mart etc.)

Votes: 40 50.0%
  • I Purchase from Medium chain stores (Bras 'N' Things etc.)

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • I purchase from Small boutique stores

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • I purchase Online

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Average price $0-$25

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Average price $26-$50

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Average price $51-$100

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Average price $101+

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do a search of "ahh bra" or "genie" and the real ones and the copies all come up. Funnily enough, the one I bought and paid for was pulled by ebay due to being a dubious "fake or copy" type listing. There are plenty more.

It was comfy to wear though. A slighly more firm fabric would be more supportive, but I will certainly wear as a bra, depending on the cut of the shirt I am wearing. Certainly comfy.

Sounds good, my only problem would be the size of mine and the weight!

I keep meaning to check them out, but I do like my underwire a bit too much. Only problem is they don't really fit properly but I refuse to buy a larger cup size anymore. It's like as soon as I buy a larger size they decide they have more room to grow.

I figured those of you who have problems with finding comfy bras would have a similar problem with swimming costumes.
I just took a risk and bought one online from the US. It arrived today. I havent been swimming in it yet, but from trying it on, I would say they are the most supportive, comfy swimmers I've ever owned.... and the best thing is that the price is under $50!
They arrived just over a week after I ordered, and fit perfectly. Its so nice not to have a plunging neckline, and feel like I'm not going to fall out of it at the first opportunity!
http://www.landsend.com/pp/TuglessT...LA&CM_MERCH=IDX_Swimwear-_-Women&origin=index
Shipping was a bit more expensive than some other online places (about $40 for 6 items). But the overall prices were still much better than Aussie department stores. I paid $250 (incl shipping) for jeans, jean jacket, 3 t-shirts, a shirt, and swimmers. the swimmers were the most expensive item.
So, I might be adventurous and buy bras next time

I used to struggle with swimwear (especially being a teenager) I'd regularly go to the beach with my friends when I lived in Sydney.

I used to go to Myer when they had their huge stocktake sales and find the same bikini, but the bottom and top sizes never matched. I'd buy a size 14-16 top and a size 8 bottom, I got the set for under $50 everytime as I would get an extra discount because the sizes didn't match :D

I do have some under wired bikinis which I bought a while ago on sale from Bras in Paradise in QLD for quite cheap (Panache brand), I buy everything from there on sale and my bras that usually cost $110 cost about $75 from them, plus I get another discount because I'm a regular.

Since I've been in Melbourne though, I've never needed a swimsuit - which is probably a good thing!

Do a search of "ahh bra" or "genie" and the real ones and the copies all come up. Funnily enough, the one I bought and paid for was pulled by ebay due to being a dubious "fake or copy" type listing. There are plenty more.

It was comfy to wear though. A slighly more firm fabric would be more supportive, but I will certainly wear as a bra, depending on the cut of the shirt I am wearing. Certainly comfy.

my friend who is a G cup just tried an Ahh bra... she said her toes were still bruised!!:D:D:D

I guess that means it didnt work!

Well, I went off and bit the bullet and bought nice new bras from an actual physical shop with a fitter in it. Turns out I'm an 8DD, which still puts me firmly in the expensive aisle of the bra shop.

You're screwed if you aren't a 12-14C.

Well, I went off and bit the bullet and bought nice new bras from an actual physical shop with a fitter in it. Turns out I'm an 8DD, which still puts me firmly in the expensive aisle of the bra shop.

You're screwed if you aren't a 12-14C.

Oh yeah, it sucks.

At least being an 8DD (unless you need to be on the smallest hook from the start) you should be able to fit nicely into a 10D-DD.

I'm really dreading getting pregnant! :eek:

Back