• Cup size A-B

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Cup size C-D

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Cup size DD-E

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • Cup size F+

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • I purchase from Large chain stores (Myer, K-Mart etc.)

Votes: 40 50.0%
  • I Purchase from Medium chain stores (Bras 'N' Things etc.)

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • I purchase from Small boutique stores

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • I purchase Online

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Average price $0-$25

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Average price $26-$50

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Average price $51-$100

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Average price $101+

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once knew an old lady who had really big boobs. She was having a few issues over it and couldn't cope with the ogling and guestures. She wanted to do herself in so she decided shooting herself in the heart was the best way to go. So she took the pistol, placed it on her left breast and pulled the trigger. Poor woman blew her left kneecap off.

Meanwhile one saggy boob said to the other saggy boob, "If we don't start getting some support around here soon, everyone will think we're nuts!"

Lol! That's what I feel like, although at 19 they're not at my knee caps, yet.

OMG, Ian, that's just nasty! I can't seem to figure out why she didn't have a shirt on!

The other day I saw an older lady (45-55) who was fairly large and clearly not wearing a bra, it was just disgusting! I don't know how people look in the mirror one day and think others will appreciate seeing some fat chicks boobs flapping around near their belly button. Nasty.

wylie, have you forgotten that when you were 19, 45 was ancient? I know it was a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long time ago, but still.

When I started a new job last year, the client services girl was 19. We were having a chat one day and she asked me how old I was. I told her I was 34. She sucks in a breath and says 'OMG! That's so old!'

I just laughed.

The other day I saw an older lady (45-55) who was fairly large and clearly not wearing a bra, it was just disgusting! I don't know how people look in the mirror one day and think others will appreciate seeing some fat chicks boobs flapping around near their belly button. Nasty.

Hey Sam, don't forget bike shorts. Fat chicks wearing bike shorts is always awesome.

Wow! You two are just charming. Hope I never run into either of you. Being overweight, I cop a lot of flak about it, and I have had comments on wearing bike shorts out in public when I was significantly larger than I am now (not that you'd understand that as you're clearly both beautiful and of the perfect size and shape). Btw - I was walking into the gym trying to change how I looked when I got a derogatory comment about wearing bike shorts in public. Guess that's something you'd do too eh? Classy, really classy.

Back off topic......cause I can :p

It seems Hervey Bay is the home of the biggest bike pants known to mankind.

I mean there are some seriously grotesque examples of Behemoth Bike Pant clad Boganbitches, complete with 2 or 3 prams of future welfare recipients (these ones are institutionalised and generational because often their parents are with them and it's hard to tell the difference), ugg boots or double pluggers, all sporting a full range of meaningless tribal and childrens name tatoos (many of which adorn their midrifts so by default resemble wall murals), several days supply of durries tucked up under the sleaves of their "Slipknot" and "I'm Trailer Trash" t-shirts.......all scuffing & puffing along the footpaths and taxi ranks at Centro.

Sorry Luckyone, but this doesn't come down to natural / genetic issues.....these examples are just slovenly numptys with no modicum of pride or self esteem; not to mention no bloody idea of what is even remotely socially decent.

Bike pants over Sz 18 should not be allowed in public (for males or females)!!:eek:

Here we go, let the fireworks begin.........:D

not that you'd understand that as you're clearly both beautiful and of the perfect size and shape

Luckyone, it was not a personal attack towards yourself or anyone else, sorry if you misunderstood my comments.

It purely comes down to self respect and self-esteem.

For the record, no one has a perfect body. A girl can be a size 8 and look like they need to eat some more beef, or be a size 16+ who has her curves in the right places and doesn't need to change a thing.

Just quietly, I don't think anyone should wear bike shorts, period.

Jen, Storm in a D-Cup is great. Looked at their things a while back but was never really taken by them - Mainly because I'd tried the bra on at a previous store and they just looked gross, but of course the little C cup bras always look fabulous.

I really like Bras in Paradise great store on the Gold Coast somewhere, which has a huge range in store and I've picked up a few bargains from them.

Attachments

• 180505_490594547483_633052483_6543828_2629302_n.jpg
    180505_490594547483_633052483_6543828_2629302_n.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 82
When I started a new job last year, the client services girl was 19. We were having a chat one day and she asked me how old I was. I told her I was 34. She sucks in a breath and says 'OMG! That's so old!'
I've got old enough that all these taut young things under about 22 all look pretty much the same, and people over 40 are starting to look vaguely appealing, which is a worry as I have a rather longstanding preference for people a few years younger than me .... which now means in their 30s!

Bah, aging ... next thing the kid will hit puberty and I'll have a trail of teenage boys tracking through the house :mad:

This thread has been amusing, agreed, makes me appreciate my 'normal' assets more that's for sure. :)

As far as what people look like and wear, why do we, or should we care? Ok, we might not find it appropriate or unflattering, but to be honest I care more about what's inside. I know someone who is very fit with a good body, and is always presented very well, but the personality is more unpleasant than any fat person without a bra. This is the type to put people down, make nasty little comments and basically thinks their own $hit doesn't stink. Give me a kind, down to earth fat person any day.

Because quality of character and personality and presentation of oneself is not necessarily linked.

I can provide a plethora of examples of large poorly presented people who are completely unpleasant, whilst good honest people who take care of themselves.

I see taking care of yourself like keeping a clean house: It just makes sense.

I've got old enough that all these taut young things under about 22 all look pretty much the same, QUOTE]

LOL! I do agree with this.

Give me a man with a few grey hairs and a nice crinkly smile (and a healthy bank balance ;))

Also I wear bike shorts, they are the perfect thing to wear when exercising...

I remember a time when wearing 'trackie daks' was the height of dagginess and you wouldn't have been seen dead in em unless it was a sports day. Teenagers everywhere have embraced them as their unspoken weekend uniform (sometimes teemed with uggies or other sloppy footwear - yes, even thongs).

Going very off track aren't we? :eek:

Back