• Cup size A-B

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Cup size C-D

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Cup size DD-E

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • Cup size F+

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • I purchase from Large chain stores (Myer, K-Mart etc.)

Votes: 40 50.0%
  • I Purchase from Medium chain stores (Bras 'N' Things etc.)

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • I purchase from Small boutique stores

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • I purchase Online

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Average price $0-$25

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Average price $26-$50

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Average price $51-$100

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Average price $101+

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember a time when wearing 'trackie daks' was the height of dagginess and you wouldn't have been seen dead in em unless it was a sports day. Teenagers everywhere have embraced them as their unspoken weekend uniform (sometimes teemed with uggies or other sloppy footwear - yes, even thongs).

Going very off track aren't we? :eek:

I LOVE trackies! Sometimes you may find me wearing them with ugg boots, although it is usually thongs. :D

Although this is usually to lay around the house, or pop down to woolies to grab something. I don't think I'd class it as a fashion statement!

And yes, a little off track!

OMG, I LOVE the look of guys in bike shorts. Please don't take one of my perverted little pleasures of life away.

When the [forget the charity-ride-event-but geez-it-was-fun] bike ride passed through one of the little nearby towns here I just happened to be buying myself an icecream when they began wheeling in dismounting, adjusting, clinking along to the cafe for refreshments...it was heaven.

The cafe owner came out later as I finished my 14th icecream and said your enjoying this aren't you!!

I found out all the little tricky things to those pedals that lock into the feet, one of the guys gave me a dink on his racebike, and it was great fun.. Bike shorts ROCK!!!!

Yes of course I behaved myself.:p:):D

I LOVE trackies! Sometimes you may find me wearing them with ugg boots, although it is usually thongs. :D

Although this is usually to lay around the house, or pop down to woolies to grab something. I don't think I'd class it as a fashion statement!

And yes, a little off track!

Ugg boots and trackies...bogan haute couture.

It's the height of fashin down at the Mall, don't you know? oh, yes; rather.

Make sure you add a pile of tatts and a lot of bum crack showin' above the ample dimply butt.

Say dude and yo! a lot too.

OMG, I LOVE the look of guys in bike shorts. Please don't take one of my perverted little pleasures of life away.

LOL!

I'm not such a fan of men in tights, probably why I've never been too attracted to any guys at skating - well that and they're usually gay :p

I always much prefer my men in jeans and a loose top.

BayView - I did live in Mt Druitt half my life. 'nough said!

BayView - I did live in Mt Druitt half my life. 'nough said!

Scary thing is, you could insert my description into every Mall in this Country on any given day nowadays......

Seems to be no pride of appearance or even a scintilla of effort to look decent by many.

Hopefully it's just a passing trend. ;)

LOL!

I'm not such a fan of men in tights, probably why I've never been too attracted to any guys at skating - well that and they're usually gay :p

Men in tights! Mmmm.........

I love men in tights! Not so much the ballet type ones though, more the dance pants made out of stretchy material on a nicely well toned bottom. Oh, and they have to fit properly too.

Not all the guys at skating are gay, either, I might add. :D

Men in tights! Mmmm.........

I love men in tights! Not so much the ballet type ones though, more the dance pants made out of stretchy material on a nicely well toned bottom. Oh, and they have to fit properly too.

Not all the guys at skating are gay, either, I might add. :D

HI 5!!!

...but I would add ballet type is fine too:p .....remember Mikhail Baryshnikov, what he could do with his body, that's just incredible talent and fun to watch....very sexy man.

aamikhael.jpg

And Roberto Bolle, the Italian dancer...his wife is a very fortunate woman!

aarobertobolle.png

Incredible fitness and dexterity...all a bit much, I need a cold drink or shower now...:p

Incredible fitness and dexterity...all a bit much, I need a cold drink or shower now...:p

LOL! Me too! :cool:

I might add that I also love "budgie smugglers", which I know is out of fashion these days, BUT only if again worn by a nicely toned fit body. Probably similar to the men that love seeing slim young girls in bikini's. They lose all attractiveness if you see a 60yr old, size 20+ wearing the same thing.

I'm not saying that a 60yr old size 20 grandmother can't wear a bikini, just saying that there are other more attractive options to suit certain body (and age) types.

*Insert puke face here*

I think men should have hair, because that one at the top appeared to have smooth legs and arm pits - not cool. Men shouldn't be that flexible either, just a bit of a turn off for me!

Plus, they're not allowed to be prettier than me. I mean sure, James is plenty pretty, but I'm prettier, so it's a good relationship. :D

There's (to me) nothing manly about tights, Lycra, figure skating or being able to do the splits. Give me a t-shirt, some hair, jeans and a great personality any day!

I think men should have hair!

Now, see, this is where we differ. I don't mind a bit of hair, but am really turned off by the "big hairy gorilla" types. I am sure the men themselves are lovely, but the simple fact is that if I wanted to cuddle a gorilla, I'd move to a zoo. :rolleyes: Then there is your Aunt (Larnie) who just loves hair, the more the better,:eek: and can't understand why her sons (or any male for that matter) shave their legs.

I guess it all comes down to taste, doesn't it? It would be very difficult to find a mate if we all liked the same thing. :D

*Insert puke face here*

I think men should have hair, because that one at the top appeared to have smooth legs and arm pits - not cool. Men shouldn't be that flexible either, just a bit of a turn off for me!

Plus, they're not allowed to be prettier than me. I mean sure, James is plenty pretty, but I'm prettier, so it's a good relationship. :D

There's (to me) nothing manly about tights, Lycra, figure skating or being able to do the splits. Give me a t-shirt, some hair, jeans and a great personality any day!

Ok..we have a poll for what size our boobs are..Lil you should make a poll asking the men if they are hairy.:D

Lil:
Give me a t-shirt, some hair, jeans and a great personality any day!

I'd just like to add my support for this as well, consider me a multi approach-appreciation society in this matter, and perhaps would also enjoy along with the tshirt, hair and jeans...a rockin' guitar, some fun and voice..:)

Ladies and Gentlemen, 'The Boss'

brucespringsteen.png

I don't mind a bit of hair, but am really turned off by the "big hairy gorilla" types.

I'd move to a zoo. :rolleyes:

James isn't a "big hairy gorilla" type man, although it is good to know you're not attracted to him!

Have you been home in the last, I don't know, 22 years? You already live in a zoo! :p

Ok..we have a poll for what size our boobs are..Lil you should make a poll asking the men if they are hairy.:D

Haha, well this one was actually for a bit of research for an idea i've had brewing for a little while - I think asking men if they're hairy might be a little off track for an investment forum.

Because the rest of this thread has been on track, of course.

I once dated a big hairy gorilla. Well, he was shorter than me and twice as heavy, and blonde all over, so not really a gorilla ... you get the idea. Lovely fellow though. Not 'the one' but lovely nonetheless.

I'm sure he's now happily hitched to someone who likes plump hairy guys :)

James isn't a "big hairy gorilla" type man, although it is good to know you're not attracted to him!

No, James isn't a "big hairy gorilla" type (I think, anyway), but as they age they do usually gain more hair than when younger. :p

And, nice as James is, no, I'm not attracted to him. Your father is perfect in that department, thankyou.

I once dated a big hairy gorilla. Well, he was shorter than me and twice as heavy, and blonde all over, so not really a gorilla ... you get the idea. Lovely fellow though. Not 'the one' but lovely nonetheless.

I'm sure he's now happily hitched to someone who likes plump hairy guys :)

A year ago I bumped into a chap who I knew was "bad news" but I was quite smitten for a little while. He had a dark beard for part of the time I knew him, which I liked, but when he was clean shaven, he had a dark five o'clock shadow, which I also quite like.

He was tall, dark and (I thought) handsome. My friends just thought he was a tosser (they were right :p).

Anyway, when I saw him a year ago, he had turned into Homer Simpson. He still had the swarthy five o'clock shadow, but he was balding and had a biggish tummy and my immediate thought was "Homer Simpson". I felt rather fabulous in comparison. He was with his wife who I knew back then too, and she looked pretty much the same but a bit older (like me).

I also was very smitten for a long time with a very five o'clock shadowy, reasonably hairy, dark haired gorgeous man with the best legs on the coast and whenever I go to the coast I wonder what he would look like now.

*Insert puke face here*

couldn't agree more skate.

Back