• Cup size A-B

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Cup size C-D

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Cup size DD-E

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • Cup size F+

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • I purchase from Large chain stores (Myer, K-Mart etc.)

Votes: 40 50.0%
  • I Purchase from Medium chain stores (Bras 'N' Things etc.)

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • I purchase from Small boutique stores

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • I purchase Online

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Average price $0-$25

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Average price $26-$50

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • Average price $51-$100

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Average price $101+

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've dropped what feels like about 20 cup sizes so I can now walk into basically any old bra shop and maybe half the range will be in my size and lovely and cheap too. Score! :D

As to balding, its never going to happen in this house. Since I have a rather long track record of liking blondes and redheads and now have my own personal blonde in the house to play with, and he has a serious overabundance of long blonde hair, there's now a flock of blonde moulting things in this house. I just got a new vacuum cleaner today and ended up with a frighteningly large wad of blonde hair stuck in the damn thing.

Maybe I should sell it to balding blonde men who want real human hair wigs ...

My wife put hers on back the front once. That wasnt the worst part tho. :eek:The worse part was she found it fitted better.:eek: I always said she was great fun to waltz with ;)

My wife put hers on back the front once. That wasnt the worst part tho. :eek:The worse part was she found it fitted better.:eek: I always said she was great fun to waltz with ;)

I'm picturing this :eek:
573.jpg

Lol, I know.

See I don't really have a business idea going on at all, I just wanted to know the size of women's boobs on SS :p

This was the reason I put it in poll form, that way it is anonymous and those of which that have no shame are welcome to post. As you can tell - I have no shame. Take one look at me and you can quite clearly tell there's a fair bit there. :eek:

Write a Facebook question and see what answers you get from there. :)

I've just ordered an Ahh Bra. Will report back if anybody is interested in how comfortable it is. If it is as comfy and supportive as the claims, I will buy more and ditch any bra that I put on that is tight, uncomfortable or has scratchy hooks.

I've just ordered an Ahh Bra. Will report back if anybody is interested in how comfortable it is. If it is as comfy and supportive as the claims, I will buy more and ditch any bra that I put on that is tight, uncomfortable or has scratchy hooks.

I was looking at those, but I wasn't sure how they would hold.

Would be interesting to know what they're like though.

The aah bra confuses me ... they say 'order your dress size'. My dress size is a 6/8 but my bra size is a 10DD and I need to be quite picky with the style top I buy, quite often I need to go up even to a size 12 top depending on the cut - ties at the back, very stretchy fabric or a very elastic empire waist can work wonders at cancelling out all the flappy fabric I end up with around the waist when I buy to fit the boobs.

But how the heck does the aah bra accommodate anywhere from an AA cup to an E cup and beyond only going on your dress size?

My understanding is that it has so much "give" that it fits so many sizes. It also apparently can stretch to accommodate increased size during pregnancy without changing shape, so it can be worn right through pregnancy, breastfeeding and back to "normal" again (though I will not be giving that particular avenue another stroll :D).

It also seems that larger breasted women are advised to wear two of them for extra support.

I'll let you know in a few days what my verdict is.

Going by the looks of those things, they are nothing new at all, just an overpriced version of something that has been available for a while now.

I don't know what they were called or what company makes/used to make them, but I remember buying a few of them in Perth many years ago now when Lil first started to need to wear a bra. She loved them because they gave her a little support, but were very comfortable. They did look a little different as I recall them having straps at the shoulders instead of the sleeveless look, but the rest looked exactly the same.

It also seems that larger breasted women are advised to wear two of them for extra support.

I'll let you know in a few days what my verdict is.

Ohh, that doesnt sound so comfortable. It will be interesting to hear your verdict!

I was thinking about this thread when I was at the Dr's the other day reading some trashy magazine. they had someone on the red carpet (no idea who it was) who clearly had surgically enhanced boobs.... they were probably a G or H cup or even bigger. She was wearing a very low cut dress, and with the surgical enhancement, they looked like she had 2 bald heads sticking out of the top of her dress...... I find it hard to imagine how people find this look attractive!

I agree Penny. I cannot even imagine how uncomfortable it would be to carry around two rockmelons on your chest because weight-wise that is probably close to right. I had a friend with HUGE breasts who had back pain, strap indentations, had to have her bras hand made. I know she had three children and used to say she would consider a reduction after her kids, but I lost touch with her and don't know whether she did.

She was a hit in a bikini, because she had a lovely figure with these huge breasts that looked out of place. The men on the beach didn't mind :rolleyes:

I sometimes wonder how men with huge beer bellies get on. I know how uncomfortable I was as each pregnancy got to the "beer belly" stage and cannot imagine why anybody would not try to reduce that feeling. Perhaps it feels different if there is not a baby inside? Just trying to use the sink was so painful with having to lean against the bench. I wonder if it hurts to lean a beer belly against a sink?

Are there any men who know (personally or anecdotally)?

Re: pregnancy... Wylie that brings back memories! I had a real beach ball for a tummy as I went to the max. no. of weeks gestation before being induced. I could not wait to give birth and be rid of the bowling ball.....

I think we need a thread asking men what cup size their tummy is.

I'm sure at some point, someone will invent a supportive undergarment for fat men that has a cup size :D

I don't know what they were called or what company makes/used to make them, but I remember buying a few of them in Perth many years ago now when Lil first started to need to wear a bra. She loved them because they gave her a little support, but were very comfortable. They did look a little different as I recall them having straps at the shoulders instead of the sleeveless look, but the rest looked exactly the same.

I think this sounds like my first bra, and having now worn my (fake) Ahh Bra today, the fabric is very similar to those "training" bras. I found it quite comfortable, but with not as much support as some of my regular bras.

I am a size 10 but D cup. Was C cup until I had children so not huge, but whereas I used to go bra-less at times before children, there is no way I could do so now.

I found the crop top bra comfortable. I refuse to call it an Ahh Bra because it is a fake copy, but, according to the listing (which I knew before I bought it) it is exactly the same. It looked fine and felt fine with the t-shirt I was wearing today, but I wouldn't want to go for a jog in it. It seems many women wear a second one for more support. It felt so comfy and like I didn't have a bra on, so it has a place in my wardrobe. No straps, no under-wire, so very easy to forget I was wearing it.

Tonight I have ordered a few genuine Genie Bras. I've been told Genie and Ahh are the same, but marketed to different age groups. I ordered from the Genie website because they are only a few dollars cheaper on ebay, and some listings are unclear whether they are genuine or copies.

If the Genie bras that I have bought tonight are not more supportive than the fake one, I will keep them for around the house and sleeping. I find sometimes I want a little support with some PJs and the only thing I could find at Target recently was a boob tube style in the same stretchy fabric, which was hopeless and not comfortable at all.

I'll report back once I've tried the Genie. I'm a one woman research group :D

So what's the cheap fake aah bra called on eBay? Sounds like an ideal garment for exactly what you said - sleeping in!

I have some black wire free (almost said wireless) things I got in a pack of 3 for $10 on sale a while ago for sleeping in and they're getting a bit tatty ...

Back