Spades is banned....

Hey Seech,

Good on you...You have a stay or auction approach....either way...Your a smart man....Good stuff,either way your a win,win...I won't wish you luck...You are ahead of the herd....

Hey! I notice Spades has been banned. Why is that so?
Is the ban temporary?

Too many infractions for insulting people

Nice enough guy but always posting while drunk and stoned getting himself in trouble

What D.T. said - got banned for too many infractions for abusing people, which is what triggered the whole rage-quit thing in the first place (getting an infraction for abusing people).

Unfortunately, I don't think any lessons were learned here :(

Sadly - from what I read - he couldn't seem to realise that his insulting and disparaging of others was his fault and responsibility ... but rather tried to blame the receiver.

I hope he gets back into shape and onto the wagon

SS is turning into a damn reality tv show,

bitching, moaning, back stabbing, tantrums, threats to leave, threats to come back

Lets hope SS isnt renamed to "BIG BROTHER - THE REAL ESTATE VERSION"

if that happens, im definitely going to be outta here:D

He mentioned to me several times in PM that he was on the verge of getting banned. Then I got an email yesterday from him telling me the deed had been done. I was surprised it took so long, lol.

Good bloke, he certainly brought some well needed... 'energy' to the forum. Gets a bit stale around here sometimes. This place is too small for such a large personality.

I highly resent the implication that people who argue with me are banned ( even if it is jest ) .

To the best of my knowledge I had nothing to do with spade being banned . My understanding is that spade was making inappropriate comments to newbies .

I request that beanie girl ( by linking a quote to me in opening post ) edit their posts to take away that implication .

Spade being banned is due to what spade has said.

Cliff

Last edited:
Good bloke, he certainly brought some well needed... 'energy' to the forum. Gets a bit stale around here sometimes. This place is too small for such a large personality.

There is a lot of energy and it does NOT get stale in here! There are many humorous, intelligent and energetic personalities on this forum who don't need to be abusive to prove their point.

Agree, the place could be small for that personality.. but he could well try something like twitterosphere, where such 'large' personalities are adored and worshipped.

SS is turning into a damn reality tv show,

bitching, moaning, back stabbing, tantrums, threats to leave, threats to come back
It's been that way for a loong, loong while.

Let's all get over ourselves, harden up, lighten up, get some elephant skin, and be relatively nice. :rolleyes:

I quite like reading the argy-bargy; as long as it doesn't degenerate into playground name-calling.

I've had it done to me several times...and just laugh.

Let's all get over ourselves, harden up, lighten up, get some elephant skin

This definitely needs to happen (but it won't).

Been noticing a growing trend lately of forum members either demanding that certain posts be edited or deleted entirely because they don't like the content. Are we not all adults here? Who is anyone to decide what is and isn't appropriate for the forum as a whole?

Censorship is the scourge of a free thinking society. If the individual wishes to be a part of our soceity, they need to understand that they are not immune to being exposed to ideas or language they find offensive.

It's been that way for a loong, loong while.

Let's all get over ourselves, harden up, lighten up, get some elephant skin, and be relatively nice. :rolleyes:

I quite like reading the argy-bargy; as long as it doesn't degenerate into playground name-calling.

I've had it done to me several times...and just laugh.

agree, youve basically put everything up here that goes on in your life....

im still waiting for your sex tape!

BV , MF

I'm assuming that your comments are aimed at me . Sometimes it's hard to tell which can lead to misunderstandings.

My point to ask that BG. And devank remove their comments , is they imply that if you " argue with certain people " then you might get banned .

That implies that free speech is restricted here , which is not the case. That's what I object too . As their comments are incorrect and aimed at me , I would ask they remove them.

I'm not asking sim to do that.

Cliff

Back