Spades is banned....

But can Sim Truly Ban some-one from posting here, that is the Million Dollar Question

My understanding is that the name is banned, but the person can sign up under a new handle. I know Dazz has done this several times. Speaking of which, it's been a couple of months now since his latest banning, so shouldn't be too much longer before he's back.

My understanding is that the name is banned, but the person can sign up under a new handle. I know Dazz has done this several times. Speaking of which, it's been a couple of months now since his latest banning, so shouldn't be too much longer before he's back.

Why was he banned?

I request that people , devank and beanie girl ( by linking a quote to me in opening post ) edit their posts to take away that implication .

Hey Seech,

Good on you...You have a stay or auction approach....either way...Your a smart man....Good stuff,either way your a win,win...I won't wish you luck...You are ahead of the herd....

Hi Sea Change, no implications at all that you were in any way responsible for Spades banning. I quoted the nice reply from Spades to you because I thought the quote showed the nice, generous nature of the man.

He praises people, is generous with his responses, holds no hard feelings and helps newbies with their questions, as far as I can see. He also rescued a dog from an animal shelter. Spades is a big softie as someone mentioned.

He expresses his views and they may be a bit different to someone else's but I've never read any response of his that was name-calling. On the contrary, as I said, he's quite generous and gentle in a lot of his responses to people, with a lot of praise and encouragement like in his response to Sea Change above.

That is why I want to know is Spades banning a permanent ban or a temporary ban?

This is not directed personally at Spades, just general comments.

So why is it that only a few get banned???? Personality type/big ego comes to mind.

These members do get warnings???? Then why do they continue with bad behaviour, they have a choice????? They don't make the rules???

Developing tough skin is necessary to play on the forum, but when members choose to insult, belittle, ridicule just to prove their point.....then I think they need to move on.

What gets me is Spades has been banned and this thread still goes on, some even laying the boot in.

yet, dazz is banned and his posts were deleted.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

How can you let this go on Sim?

What are you talking about? None of dazz posts have been deleted. You can still search for his name and the posts he made.

Sim will not delete posts, imagine what a pain that would be to do. Adults should be responsible enough to stand by their posts and delete or edit them if they were made in anger or while drunk. This forum is pretty generous with the 3 day limit to delete/edit your posts.

BG, not sure about spades, but at least dex only got a temporary ban and will hopefully be back soon.

Thanks nomadic, for the info about dex.
I enjoy reading dex teriyaki's posts,
like Spades, he/she always presents a refreshing point of view, with their own unique voice and character.
I'm glad dex's ban is only temporary and he/she will be back soon.

Hi Sea Change, no implications at all that you were in any way responsible for Spades banning. I quoted the nice reply from Spades to you because I thought the quote showed the nice, generous nature of the man.

He praises people, is generous with his responses, holds no hard feelings and helps newbies with their questions, as far as I can see. He also rescued a dog from an animal shelter. Spades is a big softie as someone mentioned.

He expresses his views and they may be a bit different to someone else's but I've never read any response of his that was name-calling. On the contrary, as I said, he's quite generous and gentle in a lot of his responses to people, with a lot of praise and encouragement like in his response to Sea Change above.

That is why I want to know is Spades banning a permanent ban or a temporary ban?[/
QUOTE]
Agreed. Something smells. Or ss is just a big crowd of sheeps.

Back