State election

Ok,

A late starter, I know. But who should I vote for tomoz? I know we should never discuss religion or politics, but what's an internet forum without a rigorous debate!

Help me decide...

Im in education.
Also small business owner (farming - primary deduction)
And a small time property investor....

Go!

Ok,

A late starter, I know. But who should I vote for tomoz? I know we should never discuss religion or politics, but what's an internet forum without a rigorous debate!

Help me decide...

Im in education.Labor
Also small business owner (farming - primary deduction)Liberal
And a small time property investor....Liberal

Go!
There you go I fixed it for you

I am not concerned with either but the State election has been kind to me.
Sportsbet has already paid out to all punters who betted on Liberal win. My best investment to date. 7% tax free yield in 11 days on capital invested. Sorry, had to share this excitement somewhere.

I am not concerned with either but the State election has been kind to me.
Sportsbet has already paid out to all punters who betted on Liberal win. My best investment to date. 7% tax free yield in 11 days on capital invested. Sorry, had to share this excitement somewhere.

Prob could have made 10X that from a mornings surgery sucking the fat out of someones tummy?

Yep, just got back home from the polling booth. I'm gonna vote Labor. I got two ballot papers, one large the other small.

After I fill them in, who do I send the to? There is no envelope? Maybe I should back and ask.

What happens if liberal wins state election but labor wins the newcastle electret?

Trying to work out what will happen with the heavy rail line in newcastle?

Tim crackenthorp (labor) wants it re instated

karen howard ( liberal ) wants it gone.

Is it all on Mike Baird ?

I was sick. Not impressed by any of the candidates either in the area. So the choice was made easy by "No Land Tax" party. Spotted that one fast and voted... :D

Back