Stockland's Allura Estate, Truganina

Hi All,

I had thought this was dead by now but great to see the thread still alive.

I negotiated a block of 294sqm at Allura for 164k and was almost sold but then had a word with my mate and called it off. His advise was considering the amount of land available, prices won't appreciate in the next 5yrs and looking at current economic climate if I had to sell off the house due to change in personal circumstances I may end up owing money to the bank instead of making money... I took his advise and put a break to my buying plans.

Now looking at the recent discussions I wanted to know what was everyone's opinion on land prices being appreciated in point cook? Tarneit and Truganina has lot of land and new estates maybe launched in future whereas point cook is near completion with the last few estates to finish up in the next couple of years. Also, Wyndham harbour marina development would be quite close to some of the estates like Kinsford and Saratoga being a short drive. In the 5yr time period does point cook have better chance at land prices being appreciated or it will be as slow as Truganina and Tarneit?

Hi,

Depends what you are looking at. I wish I had the crystall ball and could answer whether Point cook or Tarneit would go up in next 5 yrs

Do your research, talk to agents, upcoming infrastructure, etc would give you an idea as to which suburb is better suited for your needs

Back