Sydney meet up - Wed 24th November @ Chatswood

That's fine - don't worry about the 6pm thing ... we started meeting that early to cater for those who worked in the area and would just be sitting around waiting for the meetup to start anyway. Most people don't arrive until a bit later.

Thanks Sim. Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow.

Cheers,
Steve

Hi Guys,

Have a great night! Would have loved to come along and meet all the crew again, but alas I am now a cane toad. Still miss the northern beaches though... :(

Cheers,
Michael

Sorry for the delay uploading the presentation - having a bit of a problem with the forum and attachments at the moment. Will work on it torrow and get the file uploaded as soon as possible.

Okay - finally found the setting which was causing the problems.

I've attached Emma's presentation from last night.

Thanks Emma for one of the most informative meetups we've had in a long time - your openness and willingness to share your experiences and advice was very much appreciated and I know everyone else got a lot out of it too.

Attachments

• Las Vegas Property Presentation.pdf
    14.9 MB · Views: 120
It was very interesting and well prepared presentation - investor to investor rather than questionable company trying to flog US property. Thanks for sharing your knowledge Emma, and the very pleasant chat afterward.

Wayne

(Here's a reminder of AK for you Emma)

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 63
Back