The family thief/lier

I am reallysorry for the huge frustration and chaos u r experiencing and powerlessness if parents don't discipline .

I raised a large family alone . We all worked hard and appreciated what we had and shared what we had .
One child manipulated a bit eg to pay fines if he git caught not buying a train ticket and it was stressful
but none of this stealing or level of manipulation u mention that's outragious . He is a loving giving hard workingadult and was always hardworking

kids did normal things like raid the chips when I was in the shower .
One when they were younger would help themselves to various small things eg lipsticks . It was very frustrating not having peace and security of knowing yr stuff was where u left it when u wanted it . She later became a beautician so I look back and think I should have seen the interest in this area lol .
We even mentioned it to a processional who joked that we should just keep everything in that childs ro if that's where we find it . It was on a small level but yes stressful and frustrating .
Some people r just easier to live with than others but having experienced low levels if manipulation lies and helping themselves I kno even a low level is very stressful .
Rule 1 don't believe don't save them. give consequenes and sounds like u need to lock all u can . .

Back