The Future

Tony - I dont get your position ?

If the govt pressures the governor he/she would simply do this ..

*snip* from my previous post

- and any governor would simply announce the govt's position to the press if they tried to pressure him into a decision (and create a pollitical scandal)

The point is here that its such a pollitical football that the govt wouldnt even attempt to order to governor to carry out their wishes.

If they wanted the govt to make the MP decisions then the Mr Costello would simply annouce the new official rate.

More importantly ...

*snip* from your previous post

A propos Harvard, interest rate hedging is an option but only for those who understand it's complexity, and have the courage to use it.

WTF does this mean ? Am i completely incorrect or did you ask about interest rate hedging in another thread and now you are preaching about understanding its complexity and courage to use it ?

Stop dribbling about your claimed harvard degree (again this is harvard business school ?)

Stop giving dodgy advice like the fresh faced kid in good will hunting - trying to impress his mates with the latest text he has read.

/me waits hoping to be wrong and infact you are a well meaning harvard grad....(and here i was thinking you actually learn something at uni - even if it is asfarfromtherealworldaspossibletheory)

Back