The importance of educating women.

Do you actually believe that this guy had heaps of girlfriends and then cheated on them?

Um, plus, by the way, women like good looking guys too you know. In fact, some women aren't at all interested in men who think they're hot 'cause they've got a bit of money.

Looks and personality count a lot.

Plus, lots of women like to hook up with guys from different countries too. Tend to treat you better - higher regard - you'd be surpised, I think!

Do you actually believe that this guy had heaps of girlfriends and then cheated on them?

Call me envious or jealous at your own peril, but this guy is simply put as a loser, uneducated, cocky, arrogant, fat, ugly, physically unattractive, and possibly any other way,

the only way he would score a decent gal is to be filthy rich

if he thinks he picks up "hot" gals left right and centre shows how deluded/guillable he is

If anyone is stupid enough to believe that any remotely decent girl (both physically/mentally) is attracted to him, then I wish you luck,

these are these exact 60 yr old guys who walk down the streets of thailand, thinking that their 25 year old bar girl is in love with them due to their 'awesome' personality, is the reason, why I will never take my kids there

Last edited:
Call me envious or jealous at your own peril, but this guy is simply put as a loser, uneducated, cocky, arrogant, fat, ugly, physically unattractive, and possibly any other way,

if he thinks he picks up "hot" gals left right and centre shows how deluded/guillable he is

If you are stupid enough to believe that any remotely decent girl (both physically/mentally) is attracted to him, then I wish you luck,

these are these exact 60 yr old guys who walk down the streets of thailand, thinking that their 25 year old bar girl is in love with them due to their 'awesome' personality, is the reason, why I will never take my kids there

Goodness gracious, you take 'bitter' to a whole new level. You make the 'Where have all the good men gone?' brigade look rational.

Um, plus, by the way, women like good looking guys too you know. In fact, some women aren't at all interested in men who think they're hot 'cause they've got a bit of money.

Plus, lots of women like to hook up with guys from different countries too. Tend to treat you better - higher regard - you'd be surpised, I think!

Thanks for the insight Sherlock.

If you are stupid enough to believe that any remotely decent girl (both physically/mentally) is attracted to him, then I wish you luck,

Thanks for the laugh :D

Goodness gracious, you take 'bitter' to a whole new level. You make the 'Where have all the good men gone?' brigade look rational.

Goodness gracious, can't handle the truth?

Do you always label people who disagree with you as bitter?

Thanks for the laugh :D

you are welcome! even though im not sure if you are being sarcastic or not ;)

btw. as per the previous post, they are getting divorced.....surprise surprise

Last edited:

Just another bump in the road for someone like this,i know he has a lot of bureaucrats worried in NZ ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf3bjKwwlMM

Why do self proclaimed alphas always go for non-Alphas?

I guess it leaves real achievers/alphas with each other, leaving the wannabes to fight over the other pretenders.

If I was married to him I'd be looking for a good hourly rate too :D:p

+1 million :)

im not a woman, so ill never know but everything about him absolutely disgusts me, I got that same feeling with Tinkler,
and before someone once again mentions I must be jealous of rich people, I actually dont mind rupert murdoch

If you gotta say you're alpha. You aren't alpha.

No one in this thread has made that claim.

Also, it hasn't gone off-topic, it's a rolling discussion. Like a group of people sitting around at the pub having a chat over a few beers.

Pretty stoked the mods have left it open, even though I'm quite sure they have gotten many requests to shut it down. Thanks mods!

Back