The importance of educating women.

Hi Peter, just tacking on an extra bit here that I just thought of. Imagine this scenario:

Man and woman go out on a date, things are going really well. Plenty of conversation, then the man drops this: 'Yeah, when I get married, I plan on staying home and being a househusband while my wife goes to work'.

How many women do you think would agree to a second date with this guy?

I'll give you a clue as to what my answer would be: it's a whole number (no decimals!) that falls somewhere in the range between -1 and 1.

Over the last 3 years I have been a stay at home dad "not my choice only by injury",but my wife loves going back to full time and being the bigger income earner for a change ,money cannot by you love lol

Hi Peter, just tacking on an extra bit here that I just thought of. Imagine this scenario:

Man and woman go out on a date, things are going really well. Plenty of conversation, then the man drops this: 'Yeah, when I get married, I plan on staying home and being a househusband while my wife goes to work'.

How many women do you think would agree to a second date with this guy?

I'll give you a clue as to what my answer would be: it's a whole number (no decimals!) that falls somewhere in the range between -1 and 1.

I had a couple of dates like this many years ago. I was fine with the idea.

Nothing more attractive then an intelligent and motivated woman

If you don't know the song "Short Skirt / Long Jacket" by Cake, check it out.

I would say it is just as beneficial to ensure women we know are empowered to invest also.

I should also add that, from where I sit, a very high proportion of the countries around the world that I would consider broadly fall into the "****ed up" category - are those which abuse / neglect / hold back / don't educate / don't liberate their women.

Treating 1/2 your population like **** a path to economic and social prosperity imho.

Men are not scared of a woman's intelligence. When a woman chooses to 'dumb herself down' that is a choice she makes based on her perception of what she *thinks* men want.

As I stated in the other thread, blah blah blah blah blah.

You might be right
but I don't think you're convincing anyone - not even yourself.

Ok time for a reality post, politically incorrect as it may be

Us men are visual animals, we are orientated by visual orientations. Does that make us shallow, yes!!

That's why rich men will be willing to date hot young, dumb broke women, happens everywhere!!! Go to thailabd!!!

Women on the other hand are instinctively programmed to look for a provider, even though they cry for equality

Hence they are willing to go for a rich old fart and will stay with him even though he is a tool. But watch out if the money stops

Check out briffaults law, it's controversial but very true

Also society says indirectly it's ok to value a guy on his bank account.

I must admit, if I'm on a date and I'm physically unattractedd to her, no personality will overcome this.

So I guess that makes me shallow

I should also add that, from where I sit, a very high proportion of the countries around the world that I would consider broadly fall into the "****ed up" category - are those which abuse / neglect / hold back / don't educate / don't liberate their women.

Treating 1/2 your population like **** a path to economic and social prosperity imho.

- China
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Pakistan
- India
- Yemen
- Qatar
- Kuwait

Us men are visual animals, we are orientated by visual orientations. Does that make us shallow, yes!!

You don't speak for me, buddy. I freely acknowledge that a woman's attractiveness is the first and most important thing on my list of requirements. The second is youth.

That doesn't make me shallow, that just makes me a Man who knows what he wants.

You don't speak for me, buddy. I freely acknowledge that a woman's attractiveness is the first and most important thing on my list of requirements. The second is youth.

That doesn't make me shallow, that just makes me a Man who knows what he wants.

You've just further proved my point

Us men are visual animals, you also mention that youth is the second most important factor! That's as shallow as can be, I'm not disagreeing or agreeing with you though

It's nothing to be ashamed about, it's how we are wired

No need to get so defensive

Last edited:
You've just further proved my point

Us men are visual animals, you also mention that youth is the second most important factor! That's as shallow as can be, I'm not disagreeing or agreeing with you though

It's nothing to be ashamed about, it's how we are wired

No need to get so defensive

That is a very simplistic view. It is not a case of extremes and many factors would be considered.

My options aren't hot + dumb and ugly + smart.

l've dated some exceptionally attractive women with great high earning jobs and are quite charismatic. It is a common combination in my social circle made me a little superficial in my youth actually. However just like a woman doesn't necessarily want to date a homeless man, after my basic needs of okay she is attractive to me, many more important things come into play.

Like other than being hot, what kind of future can I build with this person. The reason why I looked out of my inner circle to find qualities I wanted in a partner.

Simply looking for looks which fade, l can't imagine that will lead to a long fulfilling relationship.

Last edited:
My understanding is women outnumber men in the universities.

No one is holding them back in this country. They are not being kidnapped.

Why are people discussing what some broker said :confused:.

Sure about that?
What happens after university?

Not that I was a fan but do you recall the sexist crap they Said about Julia Gillard?

Sure about that?
What happens after university?

Not that I was a fan but do you recall the sexist crap they Said about Julia Gillard?

I'm pretty sure there are more women at uni, and I'm pretty sure no one is stopping them from doing what they want.

I am very sure no one is kidnapping them.

Whatever happens after university is their choice.

Just like it is for every individual in this country.

What has Julia Gillard got to do with women getting an education??

Btw... Gillard copped no different to other recent male PM's.

I'm pretty sure there are more women at uni, and I'm pretty sure no one is stopping them from doing what they want.

f4jpd4.jpg

weg, you're forgetting one thing. It's only sexist when it happens to women.

f4jpd4.jpg

weg, you're forgetting one thing. It's only sexist when it happens to women.

Disagree, I did not differentiate between what male and female PM's cop in terms of sexism. If you do your research Gillard, Abbott and Howard were all subjected to crude and sexist remarks.

It was the Labor Party and their supporters/media constantly looking for it and calling it out, to discredit terrible Lib supporters and the Abbott government, and to distract from the real reason - intense dislike generated towards Gillard for being a terrible PM and PERSON (what most voters ended up thinking particularly at the end as they saw the sexist crap being used for personal gain).

In other words those screaming sexism had an agenda.

So what has dirty politics got to do with women getting educated??

Last edited:

I have a few of these as clients

statistical outliers sure, but not extinct.

If as a man, thats what one wants, choose the right lady that can and wants to bring home the bacon.

ta
rolf

That is a very simplistic view. It is not a case of extremes and many factors would be considered.

My options aren't hot + dumb and ugly + smart.

l've dated some exceptionally attractive women with great high earning jobs and are quite charismatic. It is a common combination in my social circle made me a little superficial in my youth actually. However just like a woman doesn't necessarily want to date a homeless man, after my basic needs of okay she is attractive to me, many more important things come into play.

Like other than being hot, what kind of future can I build with this person. The reason why I looked out of my inner circle to find qualities I wanted in a partner.

Simply looking for looks which fade, l can't imagine that will lead to a long fulfilling relationship.

That last paragraph I couldn't agree with you more

I know guys who are in their 40s, who say they will only date girls under 25 and hot, and I shake my head and say "you are a f'ing idiot", these guys arent rich or famous and are only above average in the looks departments but they do look young,
I always feel like saying, "have a good look at yourself in the mirror! What are you going to do in ten years time when they are 35, and you are 55, and you are starting to look like a shrivelled prune???? Divorce and get another 24 year old????"

State show that more females go to uni
Stats also show that these females get better grades at uni then men

However the average woman's salary is lower

This just proves that women don't work.hard enough or aren't motivated enough or havedifferent priorities that make them end up with lower salaries or they have chosen easier or lower paying industries

Therefore I.do not accept any feminists views of women should get paid equal as men, the reality is doing the same job, they do get paid the same

If they are too lazy, too stupid, too unmotivated to earn the same bucks, then don't blame others as usual, take a good look at yourself, since you have a statistically better start then men!

This just proves that women don't work.hard enough or aren't motivated enough or havedifferent priorities that make them end up with lower salaries or they have chosen easier or lower paying industries
Therefore I.do not accept any feminists views of women should get paid equal as men, the reality is doing the same job, they do get paid the same

If they are too lazy, too stupid, too unmotivated to earn the same bucks, then don't blame others as usual, take a good look at yourself, since you have a statistically better start then men!

HELLO! A woman is not lazy, stupid or unmotivated if she chooses to be a school teacher, or a nurse, instead of a doctor or a lawyer.

And then, remember it is the woman who has to take maternity leave when she has a child. She may or may not need extra time off. This can and does affect the career of a woman.

In fact, as a woman, I see school teaching as a career to be a great choice, especially if you have children.

I think this is great!!

All these visually motivated guys, dating and marrying eye candy. These are the same ones posting "how do I protect my assets from gold digging girlfriends"
So when they make these "natural and preprogrammed" choices and then find out there is no protection, and have to sell off their assets to fund the divorce (presumably to they can marry another one - its pre programmed - they can't help it!) then there are more cut price properties for me to buy :)

Back