The Real Housewives of Melbourne...

The show starts in Feb...

I have been watching these Real Housewives series for few years and found the shows entertaining and amusing.

And now we have the Australian version..

Anyone watching or will be watching the show?

The show starts in Feb...

I have been watching these Real Housewives series for few years and found the shows entertaining and amusing.

And now we have the Australian version..

Anyone watching or will be watching the show?

I could not bring myself around to watching this stuff, but I could change my mind now that it is in Melb.... then again I could go the other way..... geeeezzz, botox overkill, what is "mutton dressed up as lamb", I can say that, I think:p

At first, I could not bring myself to watching it too. But then after a while, the botox overkill, their costumes etc do not bother me anymore.

I am more interested in the way they use the show to build their own businesses, their houses, the neighbourhoods, etc. How and why the businesses fail or a success (Bethany Frenkle with her beverage).
Some of these women are excellent entrepreneurs.

Some of the women are just simply nasty personalities. I cringed a lot when watching the Canadian version.

I don't get to watch much TV. When they put the 'Underbelly' ads in the middle of Masterchef Junior, I could no longer watch public channels.

Back