This is getting scary...

I know exactly what you mean Lissy. I spend considerable time living and breathing realestate investing.

I battle the putor at least twice a day at Monopoly.

I bicycle down the street (cause its slower than a car) and look at every house I pass and sometimes I even stop for a better look at the style and architecture of some houses.

To try to wean myself away from scrolling through the RE websites for more purchases, I content myself by playing with the figures of what we already have and how we could do it all better or faster, and ponder at how I will live when success is truly attained.

I am totally and unashamedly addicted, but I suppose most of you have already worked that out for yourselves by now. ;)

Hey brenda,

Why not let the puter battle itself for awhile & write a book on your property experience - We'd all like to buy a copy :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Why buy a book from me, Acey, I tell all in this forum for free.:D

I am trying to think up a witty retort for my RE investing addiction.
The best one I can think of comes from 'Hugh Grant' off my favourite movie "Notting Hill".

He says, "I've been taking pills and having injections and I'm confident of a complete recovery.":p

Ahh, Brenda, a woman after my own heart....
I went from Monopoly to Monopoly Tycoon, and have just ordered the computer game version of Kiyosaki's Cashflow game.
My family will never see me again.....

Originally posted by Lissy
Ahh, Brenda, a woman after my own heart....
I went from Monopoly to Monopoly Tycoon, and have just ordered the computer game version of Kiyosaki's Cashflow game.
My family will never see me again.....
I didn't realise that the computer version had come out. In the audio accompanying the board game, Kiyosaki says that a big part of the game is interacting with other people- and working out the finiancials by hand.

Geoff, I do agree that it's better to play the game with others, but that doesn't happen often. Maybe I should stop whipping their **** when we play!

Originally posted by Lissy
have just ordered the computer game version of Kiyosaki's Cashflow game.

Lissy,

Give us a review after you've played it a bit - I'd like to know if it's worth forking out my precious PC Gaming dollars for :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

I know what you all mean. My mother is an Interior Decorator and she has driven us mad for years - everywhere we go she's mentally redesigning it and telling us what she'd do.

Now I seem to have caught this disease. Not just design and renovating but investing and building. I can't stop! We're addicted to Design shows - particularly the Canadian ones.

It's a sickness but it's fun.

Shaggygirl

Conversation on the phone at my house between my husband and my son

Husband - its been a really good week your mother hasn't bought any units this week but it is only Tuesday

Son - have they named the city after her yet?

:D

Okay, Cashflow the E-Game arrived yesterday.
I am officially addicted!
You can play with other humans if you choose to. Also, one feature I think is good is that it doesn't automatically update all the paperwork for you, you still have to click and drag the various bits to the appropriate sheet and update it. So it still makes you think about all the ramifications of what you do.
Cute graphics, listenable music and sounds, it gets my vote as a great game!
:D :D :D :D

I'm glad I'm normal and the wife as well

I though we were crazy but I found this thread.........now I know there's just a better kind of normal.

Shipping was $10.
My computer has had a cardiac and I can't play anymore, aaaarrrgghh!!! Withdrawal symptoms!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Lizzy, mine did that too.

I stopped playing the movie bits and took off the music and play only in the cooler times of evening or morning and putor can just cope.

It's flippin cheatin tho cause I keep losing:(

Back