This is getting scary...

how long shall we incubate ourselves for?

how glad am i that i found this site where i can share with others that have this same consuming "illness".

why is it that when you are a full time mum people can quite easily chat with you about the kids and how was your day etc etc, but then you start telling them you are buying property, strata titling flats, taking out options, renovating interstate and they either look at you like you are from mars or ask you where they should by property!!!! aaaaaggghhh

my husband always hides when he comes home and I say "i was just doing some figures today...."
C

:D

My husband gave up long ago getting stressed when I answered his question "how was your day?" I think the day I answered, "oh, not a lot, I bought 2 properties" was the straw that broke the camel's back.... ;)
Carolyn, I do understand your frustration, I tend to keep quiet about what I get up to and do the usual kiddy chats, then come home and release my frustrations by searching the internet for properties!!!
And hubby has his reward for putting up with my passion for property - he's being retrenched shortly and won't need to get another full time job. Woohoo!!!!

Cashflow Game

so tell me about the computer version of cashflow. how similar is it to the board game version?. does it go into more detail?. even though the cashflow board game was good, it seemed like a simplistic game you could only master a few times.

Lissy
Congrats on being a step closer to financial freedom - now hubby can get snacks etc whilst you look for the next deal!
My husband is looking forward to doing that too - he is quite happy for me to be the enterpreneur/cash creator down the track.....stay tuned...
Carolyn
:p

Back