'To Let' ads in Perth's northern suburbs

Hi,

What is the best avenue for advertising properties for rent in the Perth northern suburbs area? I seem to remember a dedicated paper for northern suburbs RE when I was up there hunting around a few years ago. There was a lot more advertisements for the area that were in the West Australian so I want to try advertising in there.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks,
Gooram

Assuming you are renting privately, and you are budget/target audience inclined, I would suggest you consider a 100-200 letter box drop around the rental property. Neighbours will know of locals who want to rent, or be locals who want a change. Local word of mouth is the best.

That said, as a fall back i have tended to use and had reasonable success when renting out privately via the West's Sat and Wednesday editions. Usualy costs about $141 for a 4 issue, 2 week run of adverts. I like to do sales styled "Home Opens" with set times, instead of when ever someone calls me.

Good luck.

Paulie

You could try an ad on rent.com.au, a website that allows private landlords to advertise.
Disclaimer: I work in the same office as them but do not recieve anything for recommendations. :)
Boods

The letterbox drop! That's a good one, if I struggle I'll give it a go. I'll see if I can find the newspaper I was looking for next time I'm up that way and let you y'all know. It was northern suburbs focused and free.

Hi,

What is the best avenue for advertising properties for rent in the Perth northern suburbs area? I seem to remember a dedicated paper for northern suburbs RE when I was up there hunting around a few years ago. There was a lot more advertisements for the area that were in the West Australian so I want to try advertising in there.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks,
Gooram

possibly this one Gooram?

Usually in Northern Suburbs REA along with the Homebuyer Mag from REIWA <below>

REIWA%20Homebuyer%20cover.jpg

Back